Would you have Cattermole back?

In a heart beat, means we would replace 7 goals that he scored last season. Oh and actually have a leader on the pitch.
There’s no chance whatsoever that he’d have scored that many again marra. It was utter fluke. He couldn’t even manage as many shots per game as Oviedo. Nee chance whatsoever that he could do even half that again imo. If he was hiding that level of clinical finishing he should have shown it earlier in his career and he’d have had some of Lampard’s England caps.
Yep got way better players now ,weve moved on, got rid ,we did well to get better than ya sebs oshea catts we used to have .Just hope we dont have to play the mags anytime soon.
Our problems are that we don’t create chances - just like last year. How on earth Cattermole hobbling round on a disintegrating hip would solve that is beyond me. He did a cracking job of sorting it last season, didn’t he marra?

Last edited:
Is he still a free agent.
I think he’s a big miss in the middle of the park.

He adds a good balance to the team which I think we’re missing at the moment.

No. Where was this balance last season with him in the side? Best for both parties to move on, the bloke is shot.

There’s no chance whatsoever that he’d have scored that many again marra. It was utter fluke. He couldn’t even manage as many shots per game as Oviedo. Nee chance whatsoever that he could do even half that again imo. If he was hiding that level of clinical finishing he should have shown it earlier in his career and he’d have had some of Lampard’s England caps.

Our problems are that we don’t create chances - just like last year. How on earth Cattermole hobbling round on a disintegrating hip would solve that is beyond me. He did a cracking job of sorting it last season, didn’t he marra?
Just teasing mate i agree with you really ,although do feel we are plumetting quality wise if i think of 6 in row team against todays.transfer window still hoping for signings

Er no.. having fist pumper, finger pointer extraordinaire hobbling around with his deep sea diving boots on isn’t going to help matters :lol:

Is he still a free agent.
I think he’s a big miss in the middle of the park.

He adds a good balance to the team which I think we’re missing at the moment.
We've got until the 2nd September to sort out a younger more mobile version, but we know that's not going to happen.

Absolutely not. We have a shit manager. We could have Mo Salah, Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane and this clueless knacker would manage to play in a way that didn’t suit any off them. Sack him and do it now

Back