Would you have Cattermole back?

Roker 73

Central Defender
Is he still a free agent.
I think he’s a big miss in the middle of the park.

He adds a good balance to the team which I think we’re missing at the moment.

Hang on, I thought we were shit all last season too according to this place, so why would we pay £40k a week to get him back? If we are exactly the same as last season then we are doing it by spending £100k a week less in wages, happy days.

Hang on, I thought we were shit all last season too according to this place, so why would we pay £40k a week to get him back? If we are exactly the same as last season then we are doing it by spending £100k a week less in wages, happy days.

If you can't tell the difference between different peoples own individual opinions, and an incessant generalisation of a whole messageboard of thousands of people, you should probably log off.

Took us 10 years to get shot of the fucker & yeah want him back ?
This place
Give me strength

FO BigWig.
Tit.

Last edited:
He didn’t solve any of our current problems last season. Why in the name of holy fuck do people think he’d solve them this time around?
Yep got way better players now ,weve moved on, got rid ,we did well to get better than ya sebs oshea catts we used to have .Just hope we dont have to play the mags anytime soon.

Back