Would you ever bet on a horse at 22,500-1?

Because covid can't be caught in the summer.

Without a vaccine last year we saw a significant decrease in deaths throughout the summer even when hospitality was open.
However we didn’t have a variant that is 60% more transmissible ripping throughout small areas of the U.K. and lots of target testicles, I mean testing.

Without a vaccine last year we saw a significant decrease in deaths throughout the summer even when hospitality was open.
However we didn’t have a variant that is 60% more transmissible ripping throughout small areas of the U.K. and lots of target testicles, I mean testing.
And you are sufficiently expert in virology to determine that the cause of that effect was 'summertime?'

There’s literally nothing confusing about it.
There is like.
How does someone know whether being vaccinated is going to damage their health or not?

Obviously , vaccination seems to be the only way of combating this virus , but i wouldnt call anyone an idiot or whatever if they choose not to be vaccinated.

They say there's only a 'small chance' of ending up with blood clots (AZ) - thats all well and good but some folk will worry that THEY'RE gonna be in that small minority - some people HAVE died because of it (apparently).
Doesnt make someone an idiot because they have worries and concerns.

There is like.
How does someone know whether being vaccinated is going to damage their health or not?

Obviously , vaccination seems to be the only way of combating this virus , but i wouldnt call anyone an idiot or whatever if they choose not to be vaccinated.

They say there's only a 'small chance' of ending up with blood clots (AZ) - thats all well and good but some folk will worry that THEY'RE gonna be in that small minority - some people HAVE died because of it (apparently).
Doesnt make someone an idiot because they have worries and concerns.

Do you think the same people avoid flying for example, because of the potential for blood clots?

Do you think the same people avoid flying for example, because of the potential for blood clots?
More than likely there WILL be people that avoid flying for that and other reasons , yes.
But i'd say that's totally different - folk wont get pilloried and called selfish idiots for not wanting to fly.

However small any risks may be (with the vaccine), there's still a risk.
Someone WILL end up ill (or worse) because of it - imo people cant be blamed for worrying that that person could be them.

Nope I'm just stating the facts, they're there for you if you want to bother taking a look.
I've looked at the graphs of countries across the world and they are wavy. The waves are in different places. It's likely that spending time outside is a factor in reduced transmission. But I wouldn't be so confident that is the only factor. Or that I could romp about the countryside in July with immunity.

Back