Would you ever bet on a horse at 22,500-1?

You’re an idiot if you don’t get vaccinated, unless it’ll seriously harm you or endanger your life.

People spreading that you shouldn’t get vaccinated should be called out and ostracised from modern society. They are dangerous people directly responsible for death.

You’re an idiot if you don’t get vaccinated, unless it’ll seriously harm you or endanger your life.

People spreading that you shouldn’t get vaccinated should be called out and ostracised from modern society. They are dangerous people directly responsible for death.
I got mine today but it’s still each person choice. What if it hurts/kills people in 50 years? We don’t know the long term effects, same as all the times in history when people have lost limbs/died from long term reactions to medical treatment

I got mine today but it’s still each person choice. What if it hurts/kills people in 50 years? We don’t know the long term effects, same as all the times in history when people have lost limbs/died from long term reactions to medical treatment

I think it’s the wrong choice. The likelihood of that is very slim.

I’m not that old, but perhaps some older people could help answer this.. Years ago when they had polio vaccines etc etc did people balk at getting them, or did they just take them willingly? Is it just the internet to blame for the current anti vax sentiment? I had to have yellow fever and others when I went travelling 20 years ago. Never even thought about not having them!

I’m not that old, but perhaps some older people could help answer this.. Years ago when they had polio vaccines etc etc did people balk at getting them, or did they just take them willingly? Is it just the internet to blame for the current anti vax sentiment? I had to have yellow fever and others when I went travelling 20 years ago. Never even thought about not having them!
People just got them. And yes, the Internet is the reason people now don't.

There has been vaccine concern for some time. In the 70s there was hesitancy around whooping cough vaccine and seizures.

More recently that bellend fraud Wakefield caused massive issues with MMR with rates dropping

What has happened with the internet is the rise of vaccine loonies as they can spread their nonsense and gullible people believe it

Wierdly I had a bloke today telling me that Covid is all made up as his ex navy seal/ mercenary friends had told him. Started banging on about Bill Gates then Aliens before I stopped him...all this was 10 seconds after I had vaccinated him!

Well developed, fully trialed and tested shots. This current vaccine was put together over a weekend, and is new technology, which to be fair they had worked on since the 90s but not primarily for vaccine purposes. I'm 50/50 on it all.
Boo.

There has been vaccine concern for some time. In the 70s there was hesitancy around whooping cough vaccine and seizures.

More recently that bellend fraud Wakefield caused massive issues with MMR with rates dropping

What has happened with the internet is the rise of vaccine loonies as they can spread their nonsense and gullible people believe it

Wierdly I had a bloke today telling me that Covid is all made up as his ex navy seal/ mercenary friends had told him. Started banging on about Bill Gates then Aliens before I stopped him...all this was 10 seconds after I had vaccinated him!
Better twist than the usual suspects at the end of this post. :lol:

Back