Would you date a transgender person?

The Audible book I am listening to is about a Transgender woman who finds it impossible to get someone who accepts her which maker her very bitter and twisted. Very snappy and verbally aggressive. She becomes impossible to talk to and get along with. Working with her is equally as bad.

She is able to strike up a good enough friendship at the start but the moment they are told she is a transsexual they just get repulsed and walk away. This is both men and women. She started dating a guy and took him back to her place but the moment he found she had a penis he began to hate her and became disgusted with her. He didn't want so see her again and walked out. This Transsexual who is the main character was studying human sexual behaviour or some such topic at the time in college and if memory serves was told by the lecturer that men are often put off by transgender people because they associate it with being gay and a form of homophobia emerges. She then tried dating a woman to see if they were different. Apparently not. She too quickly was put off when the main character was informed of what he was.

I am not like that however. I would see the person and not the 'freak'. I would happily date a TG. I am not a judgmental person. I accept anyone and everyone providing they have no issue with me.

Got a mate who sleeps with ALL the women. He recently dabbled with a transexual person with male genitals and he is now bisexual. It's funny how enthusiastic he is about the whole thing.

"Get in there son!" was my initial reaction.

The Audible book I am listening to is about a Transgender woman who finds it impossible to get someone who accepts her which maker her very bitter and twisted. Very snappy and verbally aggressive. She becomes impossible to talk to and get along with. Working with her is equally as bad.

She is able to strike up a good enough friendship at the start but the moment they are told she is a transsexual they just get repulsed and walk away. This is both men and women. She started dating a guy and took him back to her place but the moment he found she had a penis he began to hate her and became disgusted with her. He didn't want so see her again and walked out. This Transsexual who is the main character was studying human sexual behaviour or some such topic at the time in college and if memory serves was told by the lecturer that men are often put off by transgender people because they associate it with being gay and a form of homophobia emerges. She then tried dating a woman to see if they were different. Apparently not. She too quickly was put off when the main character was informed of what he was.

I am not like that however. I would see the person and not the 'freak'. I would happily date a TG. I am not a judgmental person. I accept anyone and everyone providing they have no issue with me.

So you're bi/pan sexual?

I was fooled by that Sophia Hutchins lass, mentioning it to our lass how smart she was when i seen her with that Caitlen Jenner saying that it was a total waste of a woman.

...didnt realise she used to be a gadgey! :eek:

Sounds like you'd go with men & women, no matter how they look or identify.

Ever heard of the saying about "one man's treasure and another man's trash"?

You may see tolerance for everyone regardless of what they look like as trash but I see it as a treasure.

Big difference is I'm not gay so I almost certainly would not go with a guy regardless of how much I accept a fellow human being.

Absolutely not.

Ever heard of the saying about "one man's treasure and another man's trash"?

You may see tolerance for everyone regardless of what they look like as trash but I see it as a treasure.

Big difference is I'm not gay so I almost certainly would not go with a guy regardless of how much I accept a fellow human being.

Absolutely not.
You're a bloke who would shag a bloke. That's well gay. It's ok to be gay, even if you want to add extra steps to it.

Back