Would you date a transgender person?

They weren't blokes when they were blokes but not any more? I dunno, sounds pretty gay to me.

Yes. Is that so hard to fathom?

Ask any Transgender if at any time they actually felt like a man inside.
Transwomen are adult human males, and the name we have for adult human males is 'man'. You don't become a woman (adult human female) by putting on a bit of lippy and a wig. And you can't change your sex either, even if you have reconstructive surgery and hormone treatment, you're still male - you're just altering your sex characteristics.

I have no problem with men who want to do this (apart from the stereotypical view of what a 'woman' is supposed to look like), but they are not women.

Also, as far as being 'a woman trapped inside a man's body' is concerned - how would they know?!! Your body is your body, all humans have biologically sexed bodies, either male or female. Gender on the other hand is a social system of norms related to your sex, so your gender is a performance, a presentation for the world to see - we're not born with some sort of magical manly or womanly essence.

Maybe. Maybe not. But you can't deny their right to bring their look closer to how they feel inwardly.

How would they know they are a woman trapped in a man's body? They are the ones living their life in their body. I suggest they know how they feel better than you do.

Last edited:
While I can sympathise with their feelings, I don’t agree that it should be treatable on the NHS. They won’t even fund some minor ops now, but they can find thousands to pay for this twaddle?

I'd imagine it would be pretty obvious tbf...

Just because there is no cock and may have a hole there it wouldn't work down there like a lass does... getting wet, clit stimulation and oral etc
Obviously the getting wet thing wouldn’t work but I’m pretty sure they attach part of the bell and where the clitoris would be so they can still have orgasms etc. I, erm, read that somewhere.

So say you’re a bloke and you’re attracted to them but find out they’re transgender with male organs would you date them?

Or vice versa for a woman. Would be nice to think we could have a real conversation about this,

FFS
So say you’re a bloke and you’re attracted to them but find out they’re transgender with male organs would you date them?

Or vice versa for a woman. Would be nice to think we could have a real conversation about this,

FFS

Obviously the getting wet thing wouldn’t work but I’m pretty sure they attach part of the bell and where the clitoris would be so they can still have orgasms etc. I, erm, read that somewhere.

If nothing else how could a fake fanny accommodate a penis, unless you're hung like a baby carrot? Pretty sure if you dug 6 inches into a mans pelvic area you'd kill him.

Yes. Is that so hard to fathom?

Ask any Transgender if at any time they actually felt like a man inside.

Maybe. Maybe not. But you can't deny their right to bring their look closer to how they feel inwardly.

How would they know they are a woman trapped in a man's body? They are the ones living their life in their body. I suggest they know how they feel better than you do.
That's a different issue. I don't mind anyone wanting to express themselves, and if a man wants to present as a woman its fine. But it doesn't turn them into a woman.

I disagree about feeling like a woman though. A man can't feel like a woman in the same way that he can't feel like a cat. Being a woman (or a man), isn't just a feeling in someone's head.

Back