Would you buy...

When you say mrs, do you mean ring on the finger mrs or just currently cohabiting? If it’s just cohabiting then be careful the dress doesn’t end up white with a ring attached!

Your Mrs (no) a dress for Christmas?

Or is it just a minefield I can do without?
Buy her one, immediately take it back then wrap the credit note up and give her that. Save her the bother of pretending to like it before she returns the monstrosity behind your back..

The only blokes who would be good at picking dresses would have a husband.

Those days are long gone.

This a whoosh?

16?

:lol:

My Mrs is 6ft tall size 10.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
When you say mrs, do you mean ring on the finger mrs or just currently cohabiting? If it’s just cohabiting then be careful the dress doesn’t end up white with a ring attached!

The first part.

Buy her one, immediately take it back then wrap the credit note up and give her that. Save her the bother of pretending to like it before she returns the monstrosity behind your back..

I have fantastic taste

Her: Which do you prefer, the red or the blue dress ?
Him: The blue one darling.
Her: What's the matter with the red one ?

She had two dresses hanging up last week before we went out and asked me which one I preferred. I said I liked them both, she insisted I chose one, so I did. She wore the other one. Work that one out:confused:

Just sneakily try one of her current dresses on when she's in the other room for sizing then you will have a good point of reference- your own body- when you go into the shop. Simple

Unless it’s from a risqué shop and there’s nipple holes and see through lacy material I’d say stay the hell away from that minefield.

Back