Would we beat Man City?

For a while we were beating them every year at home and giving them a couple of tough games away, probably got the better head to head between say 2008-2013 I'd think.

But no. :lol:

Not quite - 08-13 Man City have 7 wins to 4 SAFC wins and 2 draws. All of those wins are between 2010 and 13 mind and so in that period the record is 4-3 to SAFC with 2 draws. Their bogey team for a few years

One of those city wins was in the Premier league Asia trophy as well according to 11v11 so record improves in that time period if only counting league games. Didn't play them in cup until 2014

Last edited:

Ask Lee Ryder to play the match on Fifa. He can give you a report on how it went. We may win but knowing Ryder he will put Asoro in goal and and not replace injured players meaning he can print a story how bad we were to justify the pasting we will receive

Hope this helps

Aye man, with one hand tied behind our back whilst holding a pint in the other, we'd sort those jobbers out nae bother

3-0 SoL special, easy mode :eek:

It can be done, it can be done, we beat them at Maine Road 4-1 I'm sure back in the day, John Hawley terrorising them and what about a 2-3 to us ? Barry Venison scoring a beauty.
I e looked for the vids for the younger ones but can't find them.
I was at the games but I was always a bit tipsy at Manxhester games xos I have family down there

Back