Would we be top of the league now if Jordan Willis had been fit?

As You Were

Midfield
Almost forgot about him to be honest but I think he’s our best central defender. We would have had a few more wins on the board had he been playing.

Looked a very good player-shame about his injuries (young lads future really up in the air )
Hope he makes a come back but doesn’t look promising .

Considering he would’ve been our best central defender in the squad, before Batth joined, and that a number of individual mistakes by central defenders have led directly to goals being conceded and points dropped this season, AND the fact we’re 1 point off being top on our own… I’d say yes.

Incoming the comments that he’s overrated etc. Our only defender who had pace and could pass other than Sanderson since we dropped down here.

We’d be top if we’d managed to accumulate one more point this season.
We’d be miles ahead if we’d managed to win the games we’ve lost or drawn.
Unsure what the answer is to your question, though

His pace alone could've dug us out a few goals conceded. We was our best centre half until he got injured. The worst thing about it is not many players can return to previous form after being out for so long with that kind of injury.

Considering he would’ve been our best central defender in the squad, before Batth joined, and that a number of individual mistakes by central defenders have led directly to goals being conceded and points dropped this season, AND the fact we’re 1 point off being top on our own… I’d say yes.

Incoming the comments that he’s overrated etc. Our only defender who had pace and could pass other than Sanderson since we dropped down here.
I agree, he was a cut above when fit. Massive shame for us and him like.

Back