Would this happen if it was a group of lads?

A lot of women do seem to get lesser punishment from the courts tbh.

In your link the jailed man and his son were surrounded by a gang.
Having read that, it's just a tiny bit different. :D

In the story of the girls, they were the gang.

And it's bullshit if people don't think women often get lesser sentencing. What about that doctor student that stabbed her boyfriend (can't remember the details) but got off because she was a "bright, talented individual" and they didnt want it to impact on her potential career?

I wonder if the prosecution problem here is the fact the poor girl had a stroke in hospital and subsequently died.

They may feel it could be successfully argued that that was unrelated to the attack.

I agree with the father mind that affray is weak and there is also no doubt that there are a separate set of rules for women.

Did you watch the video I posted above ? It would appear the lass was seriously ill and this undoubtedly will have affected the sentencing.

Probably evidential considerations hence charge of affray that wouldn't require intent unlike many other charges mentioned above. I would imagine those have been identified from CCTV (with little or no other evidence) delivering one or two blows each and wouldn't on their own be enough for an ABH or higher assault and therefore causation would be an issue for manslaughter/murder.

Having read that, it's just a tiny bit different. :D

In the story of the girls, they were the gang.

And it's bullshit if people don't think women often get lesser sentencing. What about that doctor student that stabbed her boyfriend (can't remember the details) but got off because she was a "bright, talented individual" and they didnt want it to impact on her potential career?
Psycho doc student was off her face on booze and drugs iirc.

Not just criminal courts, the level of discrimination and hatred of men in the family courts is a national scandal.

Doesn't sound the same. This one sounds like self defence taken a bit too far.

OP sounds like a 6 on 1 attack. I suspect they accepted the lesser charges because they didn't have enough evidence of who ultimately did the damage.

They dont need it, joint enterprise, they all get fucked equally irrespective of who did it.

Last edited:

Back