Would Paolo have got us promoted last season

Finished us in our lowest league position in our history, had the leagues biggest budget and gets another season....
Paolo 9 games wasn’t it ? And he was running a team of players with no bottle who he didn’t buy

Morning fat lad....
13 matches sessions, won 3, drew 3

The stats say that he won 2 out of 13 games which suggests that he would have been an unmitigated disaster. Thankfully, we got rid of the psychotic de-motivator of men. PDC is a complex narcissist, who only believed that he was right and would regularly blame everyone else around him. We needed a football manager to improve discipline following allegations of unprofessional behaviour at the club. What we got, was a dictator who just so happened to be a fascist sympathiser.

Players are human, each needs to be dealt with differently, some stick, some carrot. As we all remember, he went off it about Ketchup, but I also remember, not long before all this fuss, hearing Didier Drogba being interviewed and saying that he basically lived on MacDonald's. Now I'm not suggesting that McDonald's or poor diet is the way forward, but I don't think that anyone could question Drogba's capabilities and fitness as a player.

The stats say that he won 2 out of 13 games which suggests that he would have been an unmitigated disaster. Thankfully, we got rid of the psychotic de-motivator of men. PDC is a complex narcissist, who only believed that he was right and would regularly blame everyone else around him. We needed a football manager to improve discipline following allegations of unprofessional behaviour at the club. What we got, was a dictator who just so happened to be a fascist sympathiser.

Players are human, each needs to be dealt with differently, some stick, some carrot. As we all remember, he went off it about Ketchup, but I also remember, not long before all this fuss, hearing Didier Drogba being interviewed and saying that he basically lived on MacDonald's. Now I'm not suggesting that McDonald's or poor diet is the way forward, but I don't think that anyone could question Drogba's capabilities and fitness as a player.
this is @sessions man, don't waste your breath.

Please... it’s a relevant question. It’s no more hypothetical than what people who post about how good could Keiron Brady could have been or the rest of the sentimental clap trap that’s trawled out week after week.
I’d Love Paolo back me!
But Dad, what would happen if a giraffe ran on the pitch?

He's a loose cannon and there was absolutely no way we'd have been promoted under him in my opinion. Players need their tomato ketchup after all :rolleyes:

would've been worth it just to see him steam into those Pompey knackers who kicked off at O'9 down at their place....helli on'io

Back