Would Paolo have got us promoted last season

I said a motivator of MEN
Not the soft cocks who went pissing their pants to the CEO

Ah, you must be a mans man? School of hard knocks? University of Life?

I’d rather we had a bunch of finely skilled athletes over a few Daves from down the boozer who could have made it if it wasn’t for that knee injury they had in their trials for Arsenal etc etc.

Given the amount of success he has had since we binned him off, I go with a wholehearted absolutely he would have. I mean look at the amazing job he did at erm ................?

Totally pointless thread. Insert name of any manager ever and ask if he would have got us promoted. The answer 100% of the tine is there is no way of knowing. What total shite this is....

Finished us in our lowest league position in our history, had the leagues biggest budget and gets another season....
Paolo 9 games wasn’t it ? And he was running a team of players with no bottle who he didn’t buy

Morning fat lad....
Maybe we should re-appoint Poyet then. He managed to keep us up, beat the Mags twice, took 4 points of the champions, got us wins at Old Trafford and ended Mourinho's undefeated streak at Stamford Bridge. And not forget we were 45mins away from winning the League Cup with those same players.

Back