would lewis hamilton win the world championship

I’m no F1 expert and don’t really watch it, but apparently he’s the best racer, and wins in the rain when the power of the car isn’t as vital or summit.

If the Ferrari was designed, manufactured and managed by a British company.

Ferrari couldn’t win a race against a three legged donkey before Shuies good spell under U.K. management.

As soon as they tried to go it alone again, they fell to pieces.

True but you rarely get two equally good drivers in the same team. It almost always ends in tears and shredded carbon fibre. :lol:
The team principles tend to frown upon that sort of thing.

Verstappen and Riccardo ?
Perez and Ocon
sainz and Hulkenburg

all pretty evenly matched in those 3 teams and not on team orders iirc

Last edited:
He's a borderline insufferable self important twat. I think you have to have that in you to be as good as he is. At the level all those F1 drivers are at the cars are separated by a very small but crucial amount. In the wet however, the very best drivers can stand out and make the rest of their peers look like amateurs. Hamilton has it, Schumacher had it, Senna was the f***ing master at it. The very best drivers in history were as good at car development as they were at driving. Engineers as well as grade A lunatic, win at all cost, cold hearted bastards. I don't know if Hamilton has that gift of development in him.
Seen something at the weekend saying when he was in the lower formulas he would be working in his car with the engineers. But your right in any sport to be the very best you have to have that air of arrogance about yourself.

Pretty sure he would, Ferrari has been the quicker car for good chunks of the season. Lewis would’ve made hay in those races, barring team mistakes.

Lewis is undoubtably a superb driver and will be remembered as one of the all time greats, whether he stops at 5 titles or not.

I really don’t get the dislike for him, not just here but on other social media. . . Yes he lives abroad, has a few odd earrings and is undoubtedly quite arrogant and moody. So what? He’s great for the sport and it’ll be a poorer spectacle when he packs it in

Back