Would Anyone Like One of Their Photos on the Front of My eBook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

I've just discovered that there might be some legal issues with the cover I am currently using (despite assurances from the creator that there wouldn't be) and was wondering if anyone would allow one of their photos to be used instead, if worse comes to worst? I will give full credit to the owner of the photo in both the legal part of the book and the acknowledgements. This is the current image:

Logon or register to see this image

Anyone got anything similar I could use available in high quality format? Or anything of a single figure walking down a desolate country road or something? Attempting to raise money for Macmillan through sales so would really appreciate your help on this matter. Cheers.

Just pics of our bairns wandering down country roads. Not particularly post-apocalyptic looking either.

Might have something suitable actually. I'll have a look through my photos tomorrow. Was into creating post apocalyptic scenes on photoshop a while ago.

Might have something suitable actually. I'll have a look through my photos tomorrow. Was into creating post apocalyptic scenes on photoshop a while ago.

Didn't someone take a load of photos in Middlesboro recently? Any of them would do, reducing the need to use Photoshop.

Dave, ive asked a mate to look through his pics and get back to me. He's very good.

Cheers mate.

I suppose you could always change the title to " The Road ", but I think that's been done.

Sorry there was no one about yesterday.

I kinda like that!

more than welcome to use my comp entry this month but I doubt its as 'apocalyptic' as you'd like

I like that too, but it looks a bit too pleasant, I think, for my front cover. Cheers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back