Would a draw be satisfactory?

Would it fuck. Stop being soft cocks and conceding possession. High press as a unit and take the game to this division. Let's get the fuck out of this league.
The standard of football is absolutely shocking in this league. Ross is trying to be to clever. Let teams fear us. They don’t at the moment.

Totally, if we boss the game and can say we we're unlucky or robbed by the ref etc a draw is no problem. All about the performance, if we pissed about and drew then it's just more of the same from Ross and plenty will rightly be pissed off, myself included.

An away draw is usually acceptable, provided we win our home games, of course.

Totally, if we boss the game and can say we we're unlucky or robbed by the ref etc a draw is no problem. All about the performance, if we pissed about and drew then it's just more of the same from Ross and plenty will rightly be pissed off, myself included.
Mind i didn't see much decent football from anyone last season not just us its just the poor level we are at

No.

A draw in any Division Three game should never be "acceptable" for a club like us. Fail to win today and Ross position will be untenable next week because no chance we will beat Portsmouth.

I'd say a draw would be OK but I think we will also be looking for an improvement on last week, a sturdier looking defence and putting their keeper under pressure.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. This is league one and we would have 2 points from 2 games.

So by that logic if we had won the first game a point here is okay?

Ipswich are third favourites to win the division, a point here might not be cause for celebrations but it's perfectly acceptable.
Madness isnt it. Teams who want to win the league should be going away in every game and targeting a win.

No one is saying we shouldn't be going for the win but if a draw is acceptable.

Try to win the game but don't be disappointed to draw it.

Last edited:
You will be happy tonight then battling for a great draw at Ipswich.

Give me strength...Sunderland supporters expecting mediocrity. Go boil your head.
You'll have missed where I said "the performance is as important as the result today. if it's like the gruel of last week, the result is virtually immaterial" but then - wa-hoah there - let's not be expecting reading and comprehension.

Thick as fuck.

Back