Worst team in our history

Whether we like it or not we are weaker without Honeyman, Cattermole and Oviedo. Add to we haven't replaced Maja. No team can lose 4 regular first teamers, replace them with lesser players and expect to improve. We had all summer to bring in a LB but we are less than 24 hours away from the window closing and still haven't signed one.

Ross needs to be let go asap and should have fallen on his sword after the performance at the Play Off final.
Absolutely no sign of improvement compared to this time last year an if anything we have gone backwards in 2019.
After 60/70 games there is still no pattern to our play and I have absolutely no faith that he is capable of turning it around. Totally out of his depth. I was at Peterborough yesterday and irrespective of the bad refereeing we never looked like scoring.

Last edited:
The ones who enable failure by clapping like seals?
What’s your plan then. Stop going to the match? Or go and just stand in silence. Or protest?
I’m really honestly interested to know what you are going to do. It’s fine to have the viewpoint you do mate, but I’ve yet to see you offer anything constructive.
I’m not acting the goat I’m genuinely interested to know.

What’s your plan then. Stop going to the match? Or go and just stand in silence. Or protest?
I’m really honestly interested to know what you are going to do. It’s fine to have the viewpoint you do mate, but I’ve yet to see you offer anything constructive.
I’m not acting the goat I’m genuinely interested to know.
I'm not suggesting protests or chants etc... it's more just spouting any old nonsense to defend Ross in general. We cant judge last season now apparently because it's gone and irrelevant. I'll be at accrington in 2 weeks and supporting the lads and hope it's a sell out. I just mean in general people are so defensive over stuff.

Somebody said yesterday that anything more than 6 points would be a bonus from accrington, rotherham, bolton and mk Don's...haway man, if that's your expectation we would barely scrape the playoffs. It should be 12 points ffs

I'm not suggesting protests or chants etc... it's more just spouting any old nonsense to defend Ross in general. We cant judge last season now apparently because it's gone and irrelevant. I'll be at accrington in 2 weeks and supporting the lads and hope it's a sell out. I just mean in general people are so defensive over stuff.

Somebody said yesterday that anything more than 6 points would be a bonus from accrington, rotherham, bolton and mk Don's...haway man, if that's your expectation we would barely scrape the playoffs. It should be 12 points ffs
Thanks mate. I appreciate your reply. It’s balanced and open and For what it’s worth I agree, we should always aim high, otherwise what’s the point?
Enjoy Accrington mate. I hope it keeps dry for you.

Thanks mate. I appreciate your reply. It’s balanced and open and For what it’s worth I agree, we should always aim high, otherwise what’s the point?
Enjoy Accrington mate. I hope it keeps dry for you.
All I want to see is us to go after teams and have a go. I get being conservative in the pL etc but this is league one and when we do go for teams we look far better.

No coincidence when we go behind we generally steal it up and come back because the mentality has shifted from safety first.

I genuinely believe we have the best squad in the league still and should be winning it.

All I want to see is us to go after teams and have a go. I get being conservative in the pL etc but this is league one and when we do go for teams we look far better.

No coincidence when we go behind we generally steal it up and come back because the mentality has shifted from safety first.

I genuinely believe we have the best squad in the league still and should be winning it.
Even if I wanted to argue about this I can’t deny the evidence of me own eyes mate. And yes we should.

I’ve said it for many months now apart from a couple of games we have never turned a team over to the extent that we should be doing. The last time we were in this f***ing division we powered our way out of it played teams off the park. This squad is worse than last season it’s dire dull defensive time and time again, players out of their recognised positions week after week. I was told in July Ross had ten or so games to show that we are on the right track to getting out of this hell hole I hope that’s still on.The majority of managers would have been peddled for not gaining promotion given the squad he was allowed to build.This team is devoid of anything exciting to watch week after week, Ross really hasn’t a clue he’s lost.
^^^^^^^This

Even if I wanted to argue about this I can’t deny the evidence of me own eyes mate. And yes we should.
When the takeover goes through I do think more fans will be more twitchy. I cant see the owners accepting anything but going up this year. Its huge.

Those doubting whether this is the worst tesm we've had in our history,
Last season was the worst, this is now worse again,
With Ross at the helm we will stagnate and stay in this godforsaken league

I agree and I’m no Jack Ross fan myself, he should have gone in the summer, but given he’s had to get rid of so many players and been given nothing to spend back on their replacements he’s hardly been helped by the board.
@garyswc clues here marra
I'll clap when i f***ing want to. I'm not beholden to you or any other miserablist fucker. At least i was actually there to do some clapping. Doesn't mean I'm happy with the result, doesn't mean I;m happy with where we are. It does mean I appreciate the efforts of 9 men against 14. You're the kind of "supporter" we'd be better off without.
Well said marra
Personally I think Ross has been hung out to dry by the owners this transfer window.
Been saying this for weeks

Last edited:
Make no mistake. This side is the worst. Worse than last season and worse than championship relegation season. The absolute worst. f***ing Jack Ross man.
Bugget or lack of it FP rules legacy managers which where just shocking with there buys ultimately puts us in today’s place & squad. Ross is a manager for L1....Championship is when we build a strong squad so I saw keep the faith let’s get promoted then the fun starts....

Bugget or lack of it FP rules legacy managers which where just shocking with there buys ultimately puts us in today’s place & squad. Ross is a manager for L1....Championship is when we build a strong squad so I saw keep the faith let’s get promoted then the fun starts....
And you think Ross will get us promoted. He’s failed once already and has weakened the squad for this season.

Back