Worst tasting cheese.

Gave Vegan cheese a chance last week... now I can't undo the experience :eek::evil:
Stank like a putrid balmiki's work flip-flops, think open sewer X something rotten and unpleasant with that little sickly sweet dead body bloated and gassed up hint.
Sounds lush!
The strange thing about Brie is that the supermarkets put it on the whoops shelf just as it matures, i.e. when it's at its best.

Last edited:
Love all cheeses - got a cheddar and horseradish cheese, a black truffle one and a mustard one ready for Christmas...
The horseradish cheese, I had recently, was fantastic.
A bit of earthiness and hint of heat too.
It's great on crackers, in a sauce, or under the grill, on toast. 👍

I don't like Wensleydale with fruit in it eg. Cranberries or apricots
I agree I love all well produced cheeses but when they start putting stuff in it its not for me. I saw some perfectly decent cheese the other day that had pickle in it. They do it to pork pies and other stuff too. There's nowt wrong with a bit of fruit of pickle with a nice bit of cheese but I prefer to have it on the side to compliment the cheese not to have apricot flavoured cheese or whatever.

I agree I love all well produced cheeses but when they start putting stuff in it its not for me. I saw some perfectly decent cheese the other day that had pickle in it. They do it to pork pies and other stuff too. There's nowt wrong with a bit of fruit of pickle with a nice bit of cheese but I prefer to have it on the side to compliment the cheese not to have apricot flavoured cheese or whatever.
Same here. I love chutney.

Back