Worst player of the season.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamine Kone considering he's capable of so much more. His moments of madness have cost us points too, stupid conceding of penalty against Cardiff, not closing down a simple cross against Bristol City etc. but 'special' mentions to Jones, Cattermole, Steele and McManaman.

All excellent shouts but STEAL is abysmal...the worst keeper I have ever seen to disgrace the shirt in the 50 years of unadulterated joy I've had so far following our bonny lads....

Hes a disgrace like. 4 year deal

Possibly the only thread on here where everyone has a different opinion and yet everyone is right.

I'm finding it nigh on impossible to pick and everyone already mentioned is a good shout but I think I'll go for our captain and vice-captain because of their sheer lack of leadership on the pitch, you look for leaders when things aren't going well and these two are the first to put their heads down!....The lack of fight from our most senior pro's is f***ing pathetic.

It's a pyramid of detritus; piled, like layers of increasing shittiness, with just about our entire squad with Jack Rodwell, a giant turd fairy, perched on the top, presiding over proceedings.

7 of them make my worst ever 11:

1. Steele
2. Jones (Gareth Hall looks like Cafu)
3. Galloway
4. Berry
5. Hetzke
6. Browning/Clarke-Salter (just pip Stubbs)
7. Wallace
8. Rodders
9. Vaughan
10. Fletcher (Ashley)
11. Cullen

Last edited:
Didn't play 5 games

The question was about this season's worst player. Rodwell is on our books, costing us 70k a week and has played this season. Therefore he wins. This 'must have played 5 games' bollox was suggested by someone after 50 posts ''to make it fair'.

Normally this would be a fairly sensible suggestion but not for Jack 'heart of a pea' Rodwell.

He is currently hiding from the pitch the way he usually hides on it. He doesn't get to weasel out of contention for the season's worst player by doing that. That definitely wouldn't be fair.

There are so many shit players to pick, but Rodwell is the icon of the whole thing turning to shit, the platonic ideal of shitness in a footballer, the end stage cancer in our club....

Last edited:
I agree completely with the poll of shame idea, mods lets get it posted.

Virtually impossible to pick a 'winner'

Steele
Ruiter
Camp
Jones
Wilson
Kone
Galloway
Clarke-Salter
Fletcher
Vaughan
Cattermole
NDong

The list of suitable candidates is massive
Don't forget about Rodwell there mate.

Lamine Kone considering he's capable of so much more. His moments of madness have cost us points too, stupid conceding of penalty against Cardiff, not closing down a simple cross against Bristol City etc. but 'special' mentions to Jones, Cattermole, Steele and McManaman.
Is he?

Billy Jones all day long. In the PL he just wasn't good enough, this season in the championship he has been nothing short of a disgrace, which to me says that he couldn't give a fuck. Every time I see his name on the teemsheet all I can see is a defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back