Worst player of the season.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to tell you this BUT Catts is on £42,500 p week after his cut from £60,000 this is a fact also to spoil your night Kone still on £46,000 and get this O'shite is on £33,000 p week
And my view on the worst player on £22,000p week William Jones
I am not sure what point you are making here???

Not only are the players I mentions shite, but they are also making crazy money a week???

I would honestly say Galloway. Wanted to go back to MK Dons on loan that is how f***ing awful he is, they're going down from League 1.

he definitely looked the worst footballer.

i think we have to narrow it down really as there are so many guff choices.

worst at actually being a footballer: galloway, second place fletcher.

worst impact on the club's results: steele, camp, ruiter in a three way tie.

biggest disappointment as a player: cattermole

jack rodwell award for overall worst player at the club: rodwell

No way it can be just one. Camp's been dreadful but he was parachuted in because of Steele, who hands down is one of the worst I have ever seen.

In defence, it's gotta be Kone. Big money talk once surrounded this guy and now look at us. Scraping together kids on loan, trying to find someone else to play instead. Marc Wilson also for most pointless signing.

In midfield, has to be joint Darren Gibson and Cattermole. For being dreadful off and on the pitch respectively.

Up front.......do we have a striker?

Got to have played over 5 games to make it fair.

Billy Jones for me. Absolute shithouse. Ashley fletcher in second and Vaughan in third.
rodwell

all other incompetent arse clowns mentioned at least had the balls to utterly fail or look utterly inept or in some cases be absolute car crashes

but rodwell merely sat at home an trousered the cash and may have even refused to try even when fit

there are two sets of safc atm those that put themselves up to fail

and

rodwell

Rodwell,Rodwell,andRodwell

Dont care if he played 5 games or not. I think he did over maybe 3 seasons.

Other than him its Jones for me,easily

rodwell

all other incompetent arse clowns mentioned at least had the balls to utterly fail or look utterly inept or in some cases be absolute car crashes

but rodwell merely sat at home an trousered the cash and may have even refused to try even when fit

there are two sets of safc atm those that put themselves up to fail

and

rodwell

Didn't play 5 games

Fucks sake, how are we supposed to choose?? :lol:
Like this:
I judge it by decent performances.

Steele, 1 decent game down Millwall
Camp, no decent games
Galloway, no decent games
Fletcher, no decent games
Jones, scored a goal!
Wilson, 1 decent game

O'Shea and Cattermole have been very poor but have had a couple of decent games each. The were both good against Hull.

I couldn't split Camp, Galloway and Fletcher.
I agree but I’d go with Galloway as being the most staggeringly awful player I’ve seen this season.

Gibson, Cattermole and McScared - all 3 have offered sweet fuck all to our midfield, and have made it so easy for the opposition to walk/run right through us.
They won't show for the ball, have a lack of vision for going forward, and have been shown up by the rest of the division's midfield.

The rest of the midfield shower have been crap too - ALL failing in closing down and putting in tackles where it counts.
None of them can pass to a team-mate with any degree of accuracy either- Gibson did show a few good touches earlier in the season, but is/was ineffective.

Kone on the grounds that he's not trying ......hasn't been for bout 2 seasons .....his presence in our shirt offends me

Steele, thick as shit, and the worst goalkeeper I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching

running Steele a close second we have Billy Jones, horrendous sums the lad up, anybody who looks like he’s shit himself when they run is always going to struggle as a professional sportsman.

Last edited:
Rodwell.
This and/or any other season.
A disgrace to the profession, and an insult to the people who pay his wages by his spineless attitude.
End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back