Worst player of the season.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
O'Shea has been dreadful I don't think even his biggest fan could deny it, however, he shouldn't have been asked to
play more than a handful of games this season. It's not his fault we continually loan or buy even worse players in his position.

On Saturday Kone and Matthews were more at fault for the goals we conceded. Kone just gave up after JCS got sent off, he wasn't even doing the minimum and Matthews bottled two tackles inside the first 15 minutes of the game.

It's no wonder we've got no fight in the side with those two at the back.

it was criminal the way he did it as well. soft twat.

I played in the Wearside League as a fullback in the late 60's and if I'd pulled out of one of those challenges back then I'd have been told straight away on the pitch by a 6'4 centre half captain. if I'd pulled out of a second I'd have got a slap at half time and subbed.

Matthews was a disgrace.

Got to have played over 5 games to make it fair.

Billy Jones for me. Absolute shithouse. Ashley fletcher in second and Vaughan in third.
What a question! You could
Pick any one of a dozen. I’ll go for O’Shea who has been f***ing garbage and has confirmed this season that he is finished. Dreadful.

Honourable mention for the worst performance of the season which has to be the fucker who played left back at home to Leeds which was the stuff of schoolboy football

Laughable

Last edited:
In all seriousness we only have McNair, Watmore, Gooch, Robson, McGeady, Honeyman, Asoro and Maja that can actually say they haven't been the worst players this season and that's because a few of them have hardly played!

The rest could pick up the award no problem.

Back