• Start date

I judge it by decent performances.

Steele, 1 decent game down Millwall
Camp, no decent games
Galloway, no decent games
Fletcher, no decent games
Jones, scored a goal!
Wilson, 1 decent game

O'Shea and Cattermole have been very poor but have had a couple of decent games each. The were both good against Hull.

I couldn't split Camp, Galloway and Fletcher.

I judge it by decent performances.

Steele, 1 decent game down Millwall
Camp, no decent games
Galloway, no decent games
Fletcher, no decent games
Jones, scored a goal!
Wilson, 1 decent game

O'Shea and Cattermole have been very poor but have had a couple of decent games each. The were both good against Hull.
Cattermole was down Preston second half at Bristol and against derby as well

John O'Shea. After looking back and analysing the goals we allow, he is at fault for an absolute bucket load.

O'Shea has been dreadful I don't think even his biggest fan could deny it, however, he shouldn't have been asked to
play more than a handful of games this season. It's not his fault we continually loan or buy even worse players in his position.

On Saturday Kone and Matthews were more at fault for the goals we conceded. Kone just gave up after JCS got sent off, he wasn't even doing the minimum and Matthews bottled two tackles inside the first 15 minutes of the game.

It's no wonder we've got no fight in the side with those two at the back.

It's a tough one to call, and possibly the only competitive part of the squad this season.

1. John OhShite - Just stealing a living for a number of years now and a cancer in the heart of the club.
2. Lee Cattermole - even at 42 and 20 odd clem, I offer more in the centre of the park than he does.
3. All Goalkeepers - It's hard to single out any of them. If we played all three in goal we'd still lose.

I am sorry to tell you this BUT Catts is on £42,500 p week after his cut from £60,000 this is a fact also to spoil your night Kone still on £46,000 and get this O'shite is on £33,000 p week
And my view on the worst player on £22,000p week William Jones

Steele. Worst keeper I've ever seen.
Fletcher. Most ineffective player I've ever seen. Does nothing.
Jones. Worst player I've ever seen.

These are off the top of my head. Could
Change this three at any given minute....apart from Jones, you're going nowhere you shit ****.

Back