Worst player of the season.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit harsh on old Billy there like, I remember in one game he made two clearing headers / challenges - so thats two more than Fletcher.......

We could just name a team of the worst:

.......................Steele

Jones ....Wilson Clarke-Salter ....Galloway

Mcmanaman Cattermole Williams Honeyman

................Fletcher Vaughan

Could add mcmanaman, Williams and Honeyman into the midfield. Or Ndong CM seeing as he went AWOL.

Khazri could also be in there on the wing as he was awful in the cups, awful when he came on aye Sheff Wed and strolled down the touchline with a cup of coffee

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boo
I would honestly say Galloway. Wanted to go back to MK Dons on loan that is how f***ing awful he is, they're going down from League 1.

Forgot he was even here. Just thinking back to the Leeds game where he went to clear it, put it straight in the air then tried to hit it again and missed it. Crowd went absolutely wild :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boo
Has to be Steele followed by Fletcher/Vaughan. One is a keeper who can't do the basics and the others are strikers who can't score and are capable of contributing precisely nothing in 90 minutes.

Jones and Cattermole have been abysmal for apparent seasoned pros. O'Shea was finished a few seasons back.
As was Cattermole. But some f***ing moron upstairs thought it was a good idea to reward him handsomely for season upon season of failure( he’s not the only one mind). It must drive managers up the wall when they see his wages.

Could add mcmanaman, Williams and Honeyman into the midfield. Or Ndong CM seeing as he went AWOL.

Khazri could also be in there on the wing as he was awful in the cups, awful when he came on aye Sheff Wed and strolled down the touchline with a cup of coffee
See, I'd forgotten Khazri had even played and that N'Dong even existed! I did think about Honeyman, but he does try, bless him....

Based purely on saturdays performance I would have to say Adam Mathews he should never wear a Sunderland shirt again
Hes our best right back by a clear distance.

Which says a hell of a lot.

See, I'd forgotten Khazri had even played and that N'Dong even existed! I did think about Honeyman, but he does try, bless him....

Hes our best right back by a clear distance.

Which says a hell of a lot.

Then we are doomed, no heart, gutless and spent 90 mins pulling his socks up and his Lycra shorts down, abysmal

We will sign him in the summer. Heard it here first

Honeyman
Cattermole
Camp

To be honest it could be anyone
Honeyman is one of only a few who shouldnt be anywhere close to this. For a clearly limited player he has always gave his all and never hides. Chipped in with a few goals and assists as well.

We've always had canny keepers so Steele stands out for me as the biggest shithouse.

The dutch fella is nee better mind.... This Fletcher kid is not a footballer either.

Forgot he was even here. Just thinking back to the Leeds game where he went to clear it, put it straight in the air then tried to hit it again and missed it. Crowd went absolutely wild :lol:
He offers nothing at all. No pace, strength technical ability or footballing brain. We may as well have had a lizard left back at times. f***ing clown

It simply has to be one of the goalkeepers. Which means it is Steele.

I reckon most of our outfield players would probably still do a job in a half decent team, with a good manager etc...

But Steele would be an absolute calamity in any team, with any defence in front of him. He is a fraud of a footballer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back