Worst player of the season.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date

Steele
Fletcher
Jones

Wanted to get Steele in but then thought Camp would have to be up there out of fairness. Then I thought about the likes of O'Shea and Marc Wilson anarl

Just remembered about Clark-Salter anarl. He can sponsor the award

Last edited by a moderator:
Logon or register to see this image

Steele for me, reminds me of this fella with his spaghetti like arms

Lee Camp’s kicking and star jumps take some beating mind. It’s as if he’s secured to the spot when the cross comes in and then he’s released like a jack in the box when the header comes at him. To be fair a remote controlled jack in the box would probably be as effective.

I would honestly say Galloway. Wanted to go back to MK Dons on loan that is how f***ing awful he is, they're going down from League 1.
He was 2nd for me, I think a lot of people have forgotten just how bad he was because of how soon it took to realise he should never play again. I remember watching the Sheff Wed match and saying he is giving Billy Jones a real challenge for worst player; couldn't pass, couldn't tackle and muscled off the ball every time he had it.

A bit harsh on old Billy there like, I remember in one game he made two clearing headers / challenges - so thats two more than Fletcher.......

We could just name a team of the worst:

.......................Steele

Jones ....Wilson Clarke-Salter ....Galloway

??????? Cattermole ??????? ????????

................Fletcher Vaughan

Any of Fletcher, Steele, Galloway, Cattermole, O'Shea, Clarke-Salter or of course Rodwell (for all he contributed..edit)

Just f***ing horrendous and it says everything that the captain and vice-captain are in with a genuine shout for it

I would honestly say Galloway. Wanted to go back to MK Dons on loan that is how f***ing awful he is, they're going down from League 1.

We will sign him in the summer. Heard it here first

Honeyman
Cattermole
Camp

To be honest it could be anyone

Back