Worst place to live in Sunderland?

There is scum almost everywhere unfortunately. F*cking wasters who contribute nowt in privately rented kips. They dont own it so have no pride in it and couldn't care less what it looks like. Spend all day getting p*seed and making noise while the people who pay for their benefits, through taxes, go to work.

The government should just offer the scum a grand each to get sterilized, will breed them out in a couple of generations.

I’ve said that before like. Some young lasses get knocked up young and it messes their lives right up. If there was a way to keep kids out of the equation until later in life it’s better all round, for them and the offspring.

Has anyone been to other cities? Sunderland ain't that bad, I've been to the beach today, had a nice walk around, no bother. It's coming across here that some people think a bad area is one with a few brown people walking around minding their own business.

Sunderland’s very middle of the road imo. The shite areas aren’t anywhere near as bad as some of the larger cities and are relatively small.

I’ve said that before like. Some young lasses get knocked up young and it messes their lives right up. If there was a way to keep kids out of the equation until later in life it’s better all round, for them and the offspring.
ahmen to that brother .I know 1st hand of kids getting up the stick at 16 and them and their parents thinking their lives are now mapped out for the next 50 years as a consequence .

I’d abolish the lot tbh .

ahmen to that brother .I know 1st hand of kids getting up the stick at 16 and them and their parents thinking their lives are now mapped out for the next 50 years as a consequence .

I’d abolish the lot tbh .

It would break a vicious circle for some kids from deprived backgrounds. Get a chance to get a bit of a career going etc

Has anyone been to other cities? Sunderland ain't that bad, I've been to the beach today, had a nice walk around, no bother. It's coming across here that some people think a bad area is one with a few brown people walking around minding their own business.

For the record, ive got no problem with foreign families either. I judge them by the same standards. Do an honest days graft, keep your house tidy, respect those living around you and you'll do for me as a neighbour. I dont care where youre from.

For the record, ive got no problem with foreign families either. I judge them by the same standards. Do an honest days graft, keep your house tidy, respect those living around you and you'll do for me as a neighbour. I dont care where youre from.
I like your sentiments, nee foreigners live near us so it’s easy.

It's Rokers Sandringham.

Fulwells West View, South View.
It's late 90s era Cairo Street, S. Hendon, here; facsimile.
Reminiscent of Dene Street Silksworth now.
Part in the middle that houses the grass though.

Montague, other side of the road, Fulwell.

It's Rokers Sandringham.

Fulwells West View, South View.
It's late 90s era Cairo Street, S. Hendon, here; facsimile.
Reminiscent of Dene Street Silksworth now.
Part in the middle that houses the grass though.

Montague, other side of the road, Fulwell.
Sandringham Terrace and Montague Street, are you taking the piss?

Back