Worst place to live in Sunderland?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Aituk7, Aug 8, 2018.

1. gegsongegsonlegs

gegsongegsonlegs Central Defender

Closer to the roundabout mate. Junction sea rd/Garcia terrace

2. Billy2Sheds

Billy2Sheds Midfield

I agree and I’m from Newcastle. I’ve looked at some of the streets mentioned in this thread and they look average I’d say - there’s far worse in the inner east and west end of Newcastle some of the estates out North West..

3. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

I work for their council. I dread getting work anywhere from Elswick all the way along to Scottswood. Hexham avenue area in walker is iffy aswell.

Sunderland wise, Hendon area towards the town

4. abbs

abbs Striker

Marley pots and Hendon I reckon

5. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Striker

If locals know who’s doing it, why don’t they sort them out?

Serious question.

6. Latka Gravas

Latka Gravas Striker

The daft twats have probably never been outside of Sunderland.

7. Falconhoof

Falconhoof Winger

"Carley Hill" really? I reckon someone's on a wind up if they think Carley Hill is rough. Either that or they are a totally sopping wet minge Southsider!

Dinsdale and mini-x2 like this.
  8. Paws 4 Thought

Paws 4 Thought Full Back

Glad you included Luton in there. An absolute hell hole.

9. EDGE

EDGE Winger

Yep, most people are decent. Only takes the old problem families to ruin any area.

10. mini-x2

mini-x2 Striker

Carley Hill is probably the most peaceful ‘council’ estate in Sunderland! You never see anyone there!

11. Falconhoof

Falconhoof Winger

I grew up there and there allways seemed to loads of kids playing, groups hanging about, footy going on in the carpark and then later on what could be described as feral youth :lol:
    It's like a graveyard up there on a night time now!

mini-x2 likes this.
  12. mini-x2

mini-x2 Striker

We used to walk up to play footy in that car park while we waited for the shops to open and buy ‘Football 82’ stickers.
    :lol:

Falconhoof likes this.
  13. zwartekat

zwartekat Striker

I've never seen any bother or heard anyone talking about it and I have a house hardly a stones throw away from this apparent hotbed of crime.

14. Nowhere, best place in the world.

Moved away as a Bairn and it’s still Home always will be.

The people are the best you’ll ever ever meet

KarenDent likes this.
  15. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Sounds good but not quite
    Know someone lives in Vale St and it's spot on ,neighbours are spot on and always chatty ,nice cars in the street ,quiet .Is there a high proportion of Muslims ? Maybe ,in that street no ,in the next ? Neither of us know .I'd live around there no problem
    I lived 17 years in ashbrooke and its the smack head alchy white folk that drag areas down

Agree,some right fannies on here ,we're talking about Sunderland :lol::lol:
    Like a postcode is going to help your lot.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    jedi_toaster, Ben Gardner and Adamsy like this.
  16. I know a lad who lives in Eden Vale on the new estate and I was shocked at the state of the place around about

17. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

You must be that bloke on TV show warnings ,if easy shocked look away :lol:

Deleted member 27677 likes this.
  18. Kermit

Kermit Full Back

There is scum almost everywhere unfortunately. F*cking wasters who contribute nowt in privately rented kips. They dont own it so have no pride in it and couldn't care less what it looks like. Spend all day getting p*seed and making noise while the people who pay for their benefits, through taxes, go to work.

The government should just offer the scum a grand each to get sterilized, will breed them out in a couple of generations.

Dmac1969, Adamsy, gasman and 2 others like this.
  19. Spot on ,if these people received £5k a week benefits then they would lead the same lifestyle .Its a lifestyle choice .

Dmac1969 and Kermit like this.
  20. Kermit

Kermit Full Back

They would snap your hand off for a grand as well. Could save a fortune in future benefit payments :lol:

Dmac1969 likes this.