Worst make of crisps?

Do they still do Bovril crisps? I also remember Sainsbury's doing their own version of chipsticks that looked just like used matches. The taste was nowhere near as sharp as the cut they made in the roof of your mouth.

Seabrook or the Aldi own brand are the poorest from my experience. Aldi redeem themselves, though, with their surprisingly good version of hula hoops.

Got to be walkers in my opinion

This Irish lad a mate of mine worked with used to come out and bore all our tits off about Taytos being the best in the world. I relented and had a bag in the pub, like eating deep fried single ply bog roll.

Why do lays always seem to taste better than walkers, can never get me head round that

They have a better choice of flavours as well. Had a packet of lays mushroom flavoured crisps in Latvia, 10/10
This Irish lad a mate of mine worked with used to come out and bore all our tits off about Taytos being the best in the world. I relented and had a bag in the pub, like eating deep fried single ply bog roll.

I like Taytos salt and viniger mind

They go for flavours that are far too complex and as a result they taste of nothing you can identify. That's when they actually have flavour at all!
Golden wonder are the best budget crisps by a country mile, especially the salt 'n' vinegar and the cheese'n' onion.
Too right mate. Seem to remember they are made with Scotish potatoes. Cheese and onion are quality.

Tayto are shite imo.

Nowt wrong with walkers crisps at all. Best on the market for regular crisps in traditional flavours.

People have lost their minds on here: Walkers are the best quality potato on the shelves you mad fuckers - thin as fuck though they are. No black ends, no black edges.
Pickled onion are deadly and prawn cocktail.

All this thread shows is, as we know and thank goodness, people have different tastes.
Seabrooks is my favourite, I don’t buy or eat Walkers because of the Peterlee decision.

I like Walkers and Seabrook especially Lamb and mint.

Nobody had Doritos Flaming hot tangy cheese yet? Tremendous

An amalgamation i am yet to sample. Sounds promising.

Early 90s in scunny (and im sure thevrest of the country) there were a brand called 'Really Ruthless'. They were fkin ace but dissapeared.....anyone remember them?

Back