Worst injury you've had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered wrist and slipped disc - I am a martyr to me aches and pains :lol:

A 60 foot length of rail (around 1 ton) rolled onto the back of my right leg when I worked on the railway in track renewal. Because I was kneeling at the time all the weight went through my toes.
I remember wanting my leg to snap, just to stop the pain in my foot.

Lacerated achilles tendon on Christmas morning.
Septic Knee from putting up a poxy fence in my back garden followed by a month in hospital ( dog still managed to get into next door the little twat).

Broke my ankle and heel, also snapped all of the ligaments in my foot when I was 16. Me and a mate were caught in an unfortunate position with two young ladies by one of their dads, my mate escaped out the upstairs window, done a neat little tuck and roll and scarpered. I tried to hang and drop but had the window closed on my fingers...

Knelt on a mucky gripper rod in a scruffy shitty house and missed me kneepads completely.straight into me knee, infection ensued followed by a hospital stay and iv antibiotics type hilarity. Felt like me knee was being pushed apart from the inside. I've had that and several kidney stones passed whole. Give me the f***ing stones pain anyday of the week
Similar to what i had with the knee, im still waiting on the kidney stones, bring it on !

Got ran over at about 70mph on the A19 a few year ago. Luckily didn't break a single bone but was bed ridden with nerve damage to the shoulder for 3 months. Absolutely crazy how I survived it. Wasn't my fault in anyway like so I got am alright compo payment aswell

Now my anatomy is not what it used to be, granted, but seeing as your esophagus is internal and you leg is diametrically opposite an external two questions spring to mind,
What was he trying to do while you were knocked out and how wide must his lass`s smile be? :eek::lol:

Can`t believe no ones picked up on that yet either :lol:

The tube was in my stomach as part of the anaesthetic procedure and ruptured the oesophagus when they pulled it up again.

Broke my wrist after punching the rear axle on a lorry.
Split some stitches when I got an erection the 1st night after being circumcised. Hurt a dam sight more than the broken wrist.

Dislocated left ankle. Had to have it pinned back in place. That hurt a bit. Went over on my other ankle last night iv snapped all the tendons which smarts a bit. Thats absolutely nowt compared to my old fatha who has terminal lung and brain cancer and is living off oromorf. Poor fecker.
Double bastard! Do you have harvest as well? Sounds like life isn't doing you any favours at the moment :(
Edit My minor injury is losing half of my middle finger many years ago. Didn't hurt as much as sacroiliac ligament damage two and a bit years ago.

Last edited:
Double bastard! Do you have harvest as well? Sounds like life isn't doing you any favours at the moment :(
Yep got 90 percent of barley cut and baled. Parked bailer up went to check cattle, came back and jumped over the yard gate thats when i fucked my ankle. Iv strapped it up and hobbled about this morning working but iv rested it this afternoon. Thats the least of the problems the old man is knackered the poor begger. Strong strapping bloke reduced to this. But you have to crack on. Least iv got two cracking little kids and the wife to keep me going

Yep got 90 percent of barley cut and baled. Parked bailer up went to check cattle, came back and jumped over the yard gate thats when i fucked my ankle. Iv strapped it up and hobbled about this morning working but iv rested it this afternoon. Thats the least of the problems the old man is knackered the poor begger. Strong strapping bloke reduced to this. But you have to crack on. Least iv got two cracking little kids and the wife to keep me going
I honestly don't know how to reply to this, I know I am just an internet bloke but if there's anything I can do to help just PM me. Genuine offer, don't know what I can do to help, and knowing the farming community you probably have plenty of other offers, but I gladly add mine.

I honestly don't know how to reply to this, I know I am just an internet bloke but if there's anything I can do to help just PM me. Genuine offer, don't know what I can do to help, and knowing the farming community you probably have plenty of other offers, but I gladly add mine.
Cheers mate, thank you very much it really does mean a lot. The farming community have rallied around us like no other... but thats what they do. Also the locals from the village where my farm is have gone out their way too help. We will plod on a lot of families have to cope with this awfull disease just diddnt think it would be us.
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back