Worst food you've eaten in or around a football stadium

Pie at Blackburn a good few years ago had me shaking and clamping my arse cheeks all the way home. Dash to the pub on return to the NE was a sweet relief, the bog resembling the one in Trainspotting notwithstanding. We got beat anarl, unsurprisingly.

Another 1 for Bovril, I mentioned before I missed about 45 Minutes of a game at the SOL. I could hear my stomach bubbling and the smell was atrocious, it was against Arsenal I think and the east stand was packed so I couldn't move much stuck between 2 monsters. Thank god the cubicle was empty, no toilet roll either, had to use paper towels:lol:

Minced beef and onion pie I had at Stockport 97/98 season was frozen at the bottom when I bit into it. Lee Clark scoring in the last minute to earn us an undeserving point.

Leyton Orient.
I was working in London, and one of the lads I worked with was a Mansfield fan so we went to their game. Half time burger looked burnt, but had the consistency of play-doh and the slimiest onions ever.
Stomach cramps for the entire tube journey back followed by sickness all day on the sunday.

My mate brought some pies he had left in his shop to a match.I ended up with a chicken and mushroom one. After the match walking back to The Pilot Cutter and I farted, should have said clarted, dirty brown water everywhere :(

Anyone else have a hot dog at Wycome this season? Cheeky twats had sliced the hot dog down the full length, must have been to save costs. Was rank aswell.

Does anywhere havd pre match strippers any more? I remember the god awful bars in the town 10-15 years back that would pull a big blind down in front of the window whenever they had them on
didnt even bother pulling the blind down in some of them
Anyone else have a hot dog at Wycome this season? Cheeky twats had sliced the hot dog down the full length, must have been to save costs. Was rank aswell.
used to be a cafe near me that had "Two sausages, chips and beans" on menu. Then sliced one sausage down the middle.:lol: tight bassas

Last edited by a moderator:
Burger at Shildon.

Bun was both stale and not quite defrosted, meat horrendously chewy/gristly, onions were raw, the shitty plastic cheese slice hadn't even melted and the "mustard" tasted like cat piss.

Apart from that it was canny.

For me it was a burger outside the SOL from one of those vans near the ket shop.

Massive bun with a tiny slice of burger that had the smell of wet dog and tasted minging.

Shame cos they'd knocked 50p off the pre-match price.

Any other bad experiences?
"Burger" at St.Mirren pre-season 2018. Absolutely minging and I suffered on the way home

Chicken burger from inside the SoL last season. Cost about £4, bun was off, the ‘burger’ was about the size of a flattened McNuggett and it tasted rank.

Chicken Balti pie at Portsmouth in the play off game last year, had probably been in the oven since their first pre-season friendly, completely solid, would have lost teeth if I tried to eat it... still I enjoyed the match

Hull, the New Walton Club across the big car park.
Luckily I just got chips and curry which was just about edible but my mates got the pie as well which was rank.
Pity because it’s a great place for premature drinks.

Back