Worst Band Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many bands I don't like; many bands I don't get; many bands that just produce generic shit from whichever genre, but only one band that are so contemptibly crap they actually make me angry.

Kiss.

The biggest steaming pile of turd ever. Even for the crass world of American "Rock" they have pre-pubescent lyrics; ponderous, mind numbing riffs & guitar solos any self-taught guitarist could play in a week.
Reported.

Yeah i was there. 4th time seeing them and they were much better than past gigs. Got better live with skiba

Response from someone who has only heard the 2 main songs they released in 99/00

Actually the opposite. Probably overkill from them if anything. I lived with a girl who wS obsessed with them and the singer, Tracy's I think he was called ?
I'm not for one second saying my opinion is factual as it's all subjective, I just think it's terrible and very unrelated to me.

Actually the opposite. Probably overkill from them if anything. I lived with a girl who wS obsessed with them and the singer, Tracy's I think he was called ?
I'm not for one second saying my opinion is factual as it's all subjective, I just think it's terrible and very unrelated to me.

Sorry. Travis I think he was called.

Last edited:

Yeah. My 2nd fave band behind blink. Great back catalogue of stuff. One of few bands where each album is brilliant. For me crimson and good mourning are out of this world

Sorry. Travis I think he was called.

Travis barker is the drummer, as seen in my avatar. His talent cant be denied and is imo the best mainstream drummer around and has been for years. Always tries to push his own boundaries.
Tom delonge couldnt sing live to save his life, his voice was iconic in punk rock though and could write a decent tune from earlier punk rock stuff to songs like miss you

Yeah. My 2nd fave band behind blink. Great back catalogue of stuff. One of few bands where each album is brilliant. For me crimson and good mourning are out of this world

Travis barker is the drummer, as seen in my avatar. His talent cant be denied and is imo the best mainstream drummer around and has been for years. Always tries to push his own boundaries.
Tom delonge couldnt sing live to save his life, his voice was iconic in punk rock though and could write a decent tune from earlier punk rock stuff to songs like miss you

Nowt wrong with peoples opinions though. Would be boring people all liking same stuff and interesting hearing what people think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back