Worst Band Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be any one of the bands that Johnathan King used to knock together under various names in order to sell the exploitative inane drivel that he regularly inflicted up on the world.

There are many bands I don't like; many bands I don't get; many bands that just produce generic shit from whichever genre, but only one band that are so contemptibly crap they actually make me angry.

Kiss.

The biggest steaming pile of turd ever. Even for the crass world of American "Rock" they have pre-pubescent lyrics; ponderous, mind numbing riffs & guitar solos any self-taught guitarist could play in a week.

Wham. At least with the likes of their contemporaries such as Duran Duran and Culture Club you could see a sort of lineage from punk and other cool stuff. But Wham were just straight out of the Elton John school of shite

All that American, teenage, punky pop nonsense.
Blink 182, Stacey's mom has got it going on, pretty fly for a white guy, just keep rollin rollin rollin.
Utter tosh.

Youve named 4 bands there from 4 different styles of music :lol: blink are excellent, one of if not favourite band and have wrote some great songs over the years. not a fan of offspring but they have a huge following

Cockney Rejects, and anyone else involved in the cockneyfication of punk.

And anyone with a male lead singer who sings like a lass. Rush, Supertramp, etc.

Youve named 4 bands there from 4 different styles of music :lol: blink are excellent, one of if not favourite band and have wrote some great songs over the years. not a fan of offspring but they have a huge following

Agreed..Blink 182 are superb..seen them the other Sunday..:cool:

All the same to me mate. Bad tattoos, bad hairstyles and even worse songs.
Only acceptable to listen to if your a pre pubescent girl from the U S of A.

Agreed..Blink 182 are superb..seen them the other Sunday..:cool:

Yeah i was there. 4th time seeing them and they were much better than past gigs. Got better live with skiba

All the same to me mate. Bad tattoos, bad hairstyles and even worse songs.
Only acceptable to listen to if your a pre pubescent girl from the U S of A.

Response from someone who has only heard the 2 main songs they released in 99/00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back