Worst Band Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

So fuck. 99% of the popular music world have behaved like fuckwits on tv. It's also best part of 30 years ago when dad dancing, hair stroking, wet wiping was very popular.
He had his chance and blew it ,why wait for these pretentious nearly rans to realise it's music that's important not waist coats and hair stroking .Don't make excuses for him ,the world is full or real artists worthy of a listen

He had his chance and blew it ,why wait for these pretentious nearly rans to realise it's music that's important not waist coats and hair stroking .Don't make excuses for him ,the world is full or real artists worthy of a listen

Interesting. Cos I like the music that JC has written. I couldnt give a flying fuck about what someone looks like, how they dance, what they wipe etc. But as i always say music is subjective and just cos I'm a musical genius and appreciate the finer points doesn't mean that you are a f***ing luddite does it (I'm joking btw)

Have to say mind. JC/DA is an odd choice as worst band ever. He's pretty unoffensive really, been out of the spotlight for years. Did he shag your lass or something?

Last edited:
Interesting. Cos I like the music that JC has written. I couldnt give a flying fuck about what someone looks like, how they dance, what they wipe etc. But as i always say music is subjective and just cos I'm a musical genius and appreciate the finer points doesn't mean that you are a f***ing luddite does it (I'm joking btw)
I said Del amitri by the way not the spin offs and given your taste for the average I'd question the genius part .

I said Del amitri by the way not the spin offs and given your taste for the average I'd question the genius part .

I edited my reply a bit cos I realised you'd said DA....after you replied I guess.

I wont have you doubting my musical genius mind. That's a f***ing outrage.

Have to say mind. JC/DA is an odd choice as worst band ever. He's pretty unoffensive really, been out of the spotlight for years. Did he shag your lass or something?

I had longer hair ,played in a band and rode a Harley when he was skipping around so it's a no on the girlfriend stealing .Just one of many easy targets in a fun thread ,like a 90s nickel back.

In a sea of obscene turd, these floaters rose to the top like putrid stinking cream

Band ?

I had longer hair ,played in a band and rode a Harley when he was skipping around so it's a no on the girlfriend stealing .Just one of many easy targets in a fun thread ,like a 90s nickel back.

f***ing hell that's some insult....nickelback are utter gash. I'd rather jam me bollocks in a vice than listen to that sewage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back