Worst accent in the UK?

What's your accent mate?

Not sure. Started as North East (born in Newcastle), lived in or around CLS from 2 until 18, 3 years back in Newcastle then 7 years in Kent and 15 in Cambs. Mine was never as strong as my mates' Up North. Strong enough to be called a Northern Monkey when Down South but mild enough to be called a Southern Poof by my NE mates.

Not sure. Started as North East (born in Newcastle), lived in or around CLS from 2 until 18, 3 years back in Newcastle then 7 years in Kent and 15 in Cambs. Mine was never as strong as my mates' Up North. Strong enough to be called a Northern Monkey when Down South but mild enough to be called a Southern Poof by my NE mates.
Aye I'd stay away from ya like :lol:

If you're gonna be a northerner at least put some effort into it. It's like they give up halfway through a word.
I think it's cos they are usually on mkat. There's a pub across the road from the job centre in hartlepool. Go in on a Tuesday lunchtime at your f***ing peril. I used to see a lass through there and honestly.... on a way home one night from the centre and there was a f***ing lass having a shit next to a tree near the main church :confused:

Back