Worse than Wilko

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my money.

Wilko was batshit insane by the end but the team he picked up was already on a downward trajectory.

This team is better than what Wilko had to work with too IMO.

Disagree but certainly the worst since Wilko.
Allardyce has started to put together something resembling a coherent team, with belief in their ability. Moyes came in and shattered everything.

Wilko took over a sinking ship and made it about himself. The damage was behind repair by that point

Allardyce has started to put together something resembling a coherent team, with belief in their ability. Moyes came in and shattered everything.

Wilko took over a sinking ship and made it about himself. The damage was behind repair by that point

Yes but what Sam was created was never going to last - he thought so much himself. V little money in the Summer when it was desperately needed. Moyes has been dire but Wilko was a level above IMO.

Yes but what Sam was created was never going to last - he thought so much himself. V little money in the Summer when it was desperately needed. Moyes has been dire but Wilko was a level above IMO.

Nah he was building a team that wouldn't have lost 21 games by April.

I agree Sam would have done nowhere near as bad as Moyes. But Sam himself thought we would be stuck at the bottom of the table due to shite transfer policy. A lot of this is Moyes but a good chunk is Short's fault too.

Not to mention the players actually played for Sam. Moyes has alienated them and they don't give a fuck.

Don't get me wrong that says a lot about the players but a manager has to find means to an end to get results and get the players to at least get behind him

I agree Sam would have done nowhere near as bad as Moyes. But Sam himself thought we would be stuck at the bottom of the table due to shite transfer policy. A lot of this is Moyes but a good chunk is Short's fault too.

He'd have brought in value for money like he always does.

People forget that most of his team was here at the start of the season. The lack of contribution from Khazri and Kone is ridiculous, never would have happened under Sam

We didn't need to spend 100 million man

Not to mention the players actually played for Sam. Moyes has alienated them and they don't give a fuck.

Don't get me wrong that says a lot about the players but a manager has to find means to an end to get results and get the players to at least get behind him

That is management, Moyes hasn't done it once, I don't get what he has done, just surrounded himself with people he knows to protect himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back