World Snooker Championship 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

well off the last red, he played a deep screw with side, intending to go back for the black, but it did not have the pace, he was left with the white, half way between the blue and pink spot, with barely an angle on the black. The pink was hanging close to the middle

he did nothing deliberate, bar making a joke of going for the blue, which he then turned back for the black

it was a superb break, under tremendous pressure, which some are giving him stick for

So who are we calling for the final then? Would love to see ding vs Hawkins but my head is telling me it'll be selby vs Higgins with selby to win overall.

From day one, just seems inevitable. The blokes a machine and that clearance yesterday was unbelievable, but by christ he’s not an entertaining watch is he. Those long game formats suit him completely, just sucks the life out of his opponent.

Has there ever been a less appropriate nickname than the Jester?! :lol:

Pretty much what I said to me mate yesterday. He's more than happy to get in to a safety game and he's very good at it.

From day one, just seems inevitable. The blokes a machine and that clearance yesterday was unbelievable, but by christ he’s not an entertaining watch is he. Those long game formats suit him completely, just sucks the life out of his opponent.

The robin hood of snooker always has me creased He actually looks like he's from that era as well :lol:

Not remember the time he played that exhibition shot when the frame was safe a few years back? That was funny.

So who are we calling for the final then? Would love to see ding vs Hawkins but my head is telling me it'll be selby vs Higgins with selby to win overall.

Higgins is one of the few who can compete with Selby's safety game, he could give him a game

I'm on selby to win it, so him for me. He has lost only 11 frames in total iirc and looks all over the winner so 17-12 v ding

I think hawkins can beat higgins, just 17-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back