World of warships

Still playing this?

Class game. I'm playing on the NA server and recently completed the tech tree.
Yeah still playing. I don't pay for the privilege of premium and just take what I get from rewards. Currently sitting with 116 ships to the fleet. Not keen on french or russian destroyers and don't like Italian ships at all.

Yeah still playing. I don't pay for the privilege of premium and just take what I get from rewards. Currently sitting with 116 ships to the fleet. Not keen on french or russian destroyers and don't like Italian ships at all.

Fair enough. :)

When I first start I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money on it either.

Then at some point I decided I didn't mind paying them a little because of how much time I was spending playing their free game.

Then at some point later that changed to MUST BUY MORE MEGA SANTA CRATES TO GET ALL THE SHIPS and now I've spent WAY too much money on it. :lol:

French destroyers? They take a bit of getting used to but they're amazing. Kleber is one of my go-to ships for clan battles and ranked.

Italian cruisers start getting good at about t8. The Venezia is awesome. It just evaporates DDs.

I couldn't get on with the Italian BBs like.

Last edited:
Fair enough. :)

When I first start I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money on it either.

Then at some point I decided I didn't mind paying them a little because of how much time I was spending playing their free game.

Then at some point later that changed to MUST BUY MORE MEGA SANTA CRATES TO GET ALL THE SHIPS and now I've spent WAY too much money on it. :lol:

French destroyers? They take a bit of getting used to but they're amazing. Kleber is one of my go-to ships for clan battles and ranked.

Italian cruisers start getting good at about t8. The Venezia is awesome. It just evaporates DDs.

I couldn't get on with the Italian BBs like.
Hell no. It's Bismarck Odin Tirpitz monarch and kgv for me

Back