World of Warcraft: Classic

Will be playing at Midnight, do nightshift so will be able to play all night whilst going to work the following night without taking holidays etc.

Aiming to get atleast most of Darkshore done by the sun rises
Mackus #2837 is my Bnet tag if you fancy chatting shit while we're playing :)

Last edited:
Back on nightshift, didnt make as much progress as I’d like starting with my server was the only server which failed to boot up on launch then the outage at 4am prompted a retirement to bed.

Managed to finish Teldrassil and get managed to max basic Skinning and Cooking thanks to the thousands of dead nightsabers and people not wanting me their meat :D

Slight off topic but I'm thinking of coming back for Classic. I've not really played WoW properly for a few years now. Anyone recommend a cheap laptop that will play it well enough? Thinking sub £300. Will probably role a Dwarf Hunter as that's what I played when I was a youth!

Slight off topic but I'm thinking of coming back for Classic. I've not really played WoW properly for a few years now. Anyone recommend a cheap laptop that will play it well enough? Thinking sub £300. Will probably role a Dwarf Hunter as that's what I played when I was a youth!
Only runs on 64bit now so dont go to cheap.

My server is classed as 'full' but the queues are minimal which is excellent.

Wetlands is basically the irl situation in Calais where dozens of illegal migrants are trying to make it to safer lands. About 50 us at once doing the Darkshore to Ironforge trip and some vice versa only for some of us to get picked off by the ?? spiders is probably 1 of the funniest things I've seen in WoW.

Back