World of Warcraft: Classic

Started the thread hoping yis would all join me on Alliance but yis have all defected is like.

I feel betrayed and when I crit you for 250 damage I will /teabag my Dwarven ass on your lootable carcass somewhere in Warsong Gulch. I'm deeply upset now :D

Login servers dead from people trying to reserve names. Some absolute chaos the starting zones will be.

@Scotty playing Pyrewood Village?

logged in this morning to try and reserve my name (failed miserably last night)

bagged Karellia on Mirage, but had to settle for Karebear on Pyrewood - have'nt made a choice as to which one i will play on

logged in this morning to try and reserve my name (failed miserably last night)

bagged Karellia on Mirage, but had to settle for Karebear on Pyrewood - have'nt made a choice as to which one i will play on

I’ve reserved a Night Elf Warrior and a Dwarf Priest.

Alliance racials are alot worse than Horde with Battlegrounds in mind.

I opted for Shadowmeld over Stoneform/Escape Artist to cancel those long ass Pyroblasts/Aimed Shots at the last second

I opted for Shadowmeld over Stoneform/Escape Artist to cancel those long ass Pyroblasts/Aimed Shots at the last second

i was toying with NE rogue just for shadowmeld, but i figure the human racial (and sword / mace spec) would be better - planning on going combat

Anyone rolling on Gehennas?

Im pretty sure you cant use Shadowmeld in combat mate. Ive gone dwarf on PvP as Stoneform is absolute king.
will be a human rogue, or a human priest - not risking a PVP server

Killing the half vanilla experience right there mind marra.

Last edited:
Anyone rolling on Gehennas?

Im pretty sure you cant use Shadowmeld in combat mate. Ive gone dwarf on PvP as Stoneform is absolute king.

You could be correct I'm not sure how Shadowmeld worked in Vanilla.

10% armor and removal of poisons/bleeds vs 1% dodge and stealth. It's a really close call

I see they're opening up another 5 new realms on Monday, they've really underestimated how popular Classic will be. Some realms are experiencing queues of 20,000+ just to create your character never mind to actually play the game on Tuesday.

You could be correct I'm not sure how Shadowmeld worked in Vanilla.

10% armor and removal of poisons/bleeds vs 1% dodge and stealth. It's a really close call

I see they're opening up another 5 new realms on Monday, they've really underestimated how popular Classic will be. Some realms are experiencing queues of 20,000+ just to create your character never mind to actually play the game on Tuesday.
Remember its an immunity to those debuffs as well for 8 secs!! It also removes blind and devouring plague, if your not going pvp then fair enough but for leveling and wpvp you cant get much better for alliance.

They've massively underestimated, i just hope they dont over do the new realms as the tourists will eventually go back to retail. Im sticking with Gehennas, think it'll stay well populated after the people deslike the grind. As for Stone

Last edited:
Remember its an immunity to those debuffs as well for 8 secs!! It also removes blind and devouring plague, if your not going pvp then fair enough but for leveling and wpvp you cant get much better for alliance.

They've massively underestimated, i just hope they dont over do the new realms as the tourists will eventually go back to retail. Im sticking with Gehennas, think it'll stay well populated after the people deslike the grind. As for Stone

Come Pyrewood Village I'll be playing BG's when they're out rather than raiding.

I've rolled my toon with a couple friends on mirage ridgeway. Never played classic so hopping into this blind tbh. Going for a human warrior purely tank, however dont know the first place to start lol

Last edited:
In regular WoW news, I've just hit 120 with my Orc Hunter after 2 years out of the game. The information on what to do next and where to go quest and grind seems a bit muddled so I think tomorrow I'll just spend a day doing dungeons. 120 normals drop item level 370 gear :eek:

In regular WoW news, I've just hit 120 with my Orc Hunter after 2 years out of the game. The information on what to do next and where to go quest and grind seems a bit muddled so I think tomorrow I'll just spend a day doing dungeons. 120 normals drop item level 370 gear :eek:

Muddled is pretty much how you'd describe BFA in a nutshell. They pretty much released a Beta version as a full version, despite all the warnings from the testers - Threadbare content, had to redesign the Azerite system, a mega patch came which rectified it all but that was a year later

Is this before or after they patched that you could just permanently root someone and blast them with moonfire as a druid?

After. Diminishing returns came in 1.4, the classic will be launched at patch 1.12 - The patch before the TBC launch patch.

Back