World beer map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely inaccurate Carling is only the 8th best seller in England Bud is first - but its all gnat's piss in my humble opinion I much prefer a warm pint of Old Codger's Throat Gargler in the company of my hipster friends down the Tram Car Inn.

It's from a different country though

Completely inaccurate Carling is only the 8th best seller in England Bud is first - but its all gnat's piss in my humble opinion I much prefer a warm pint of Old Codger's Throat Gargler in the company of my hipster friends down the Tram Car Inn.
what is the top selling piss in the uk these days?

It's Carlsberg in Malawi. which they've missed. Brewery owned by Carlsberg but beer brewed to local taste (hence, Special Brew is not so strong and a lot more pallatable).

can't believe oettinger for germany. i live in berlin and never see it around. have seen it in other parts though. must be the sternburg of the south and west

I remember buying a pint of Carling Black Label at the Filmore North (Mecca Ballrooms) back in 1970. I am pleased to say that after all these years I have never ever bought a second even when the choice was that or Watneys Red Barrel

You're going off some digital marketing table?

Was going to say, hardly ever see anyone drinking Budweiser.

You're going off some digital marketing table?

Was going to say, hardly ever see anyone drinking Budweiser.
Well as the beer map thing seems to have originate in the Daily Heil I would imagine that the whole thing is complete bollocks and is simply driven by which mega brewer the rag carries advertising for. :lol:

Toss between Efes and Bud light for the King of piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back