Works Party dilemma!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
24/02/79 said:
mackembabe said:
Serves you right! When will men learn to keep their bloody trousers on!

One of my students at work has just announced that she shagged her married boss, whose wife has just had their 1st baby 3 weeks ago! Morals of an alleycat!

We're not all like that, missus.

Mores the pity, I say

GK said:
The Mighty Mackem said:
right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

Mods, could you please now lock this post as my nerves are in tatters.

What do you mean nationwide? Half of Western Europe, and outposts in the Peoples Republic of China are banking on you now man. This isn't about you any more. It's about them *points to crowd*, it's about hope, it's about a mans right to screw office secretaries whenever he jolly well feels like it. Walk forward, chest out, head held high, cock firmly in hand and face the unknown. It's your destiny!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Exile said:
Miss~Sunshine said:
The Mighty Mackem said:
right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

Mods, could you please now lock this post as my nerves are in tatters.
To quote the woman herself
"what goes around comes.........."
Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fancy leading him on like that, you could have at least looked at his phone.
Was hard to see that far down the gutter ! :wink:

mackembabe said:

One of my students at work has just announced that she shagged her married boss, whose wife has just had their 1st baby 3 weeks ago! Morals of an alleycat!

Takes two to do the love tango. And as women are always in the right about everything, i say it's their fault :wink:

Life's A Pitch said:
mackembabe said:

Takes two to do the love tango. And as women are always in the right about everything, i say it's their fault :wink:

top bit of lateral thinking that, life. i really must explain that one to the bird sometime.

mackembabe said:

Top bloke and v sensible if you ask me - if his missus has just had a bairn then stands to reason he isn't getting any so rather than get angry and frustrated with her (which could stunt the kids early development) he rogered a young nubile student.

I fail to see the problem.

partridge amongst the pig said:
Life's A Pitch said:
mackembabe said:

top bit of lateral thinking that, life. i really must explain that one to the bird sometime.

She'd never understand :wink:

Life's A Pitch said:
mackembabe said:

Research has shown that women are just as likely to lie and be unfaithful as men. They are caught less often than men because they are better at lying. And you obviously haven't been paying attention. EVERYTHING is the man's fault. :wink:

Feed the Monster said:
mackembabe said:

Top bloke and v sensible if you ask me - if his missus has just had a bairn then stands to reason he isn't getting any so rather than get angry and frustrated with her (which could stunt the kids early development) he rogered a young nubile student.

I fail to see the problem

You sir, shall forever be my mentor in all things marital/relational.

Beery Traveller said:
Feed the Monster said:
mackembabe said:

I fail to see the problem

You sir, shall forever be my mentor in all things marital/relational.

:lol:

He did it for the good of the kids - a selfless act - thinking of everyone but himself.

I want a chant about this, if not at home v Burnel or Leeds, got to be at Forest. Surely a lot of us are going to these games yes?!

"mighty Mackem proks the secretary for Christmas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back