Works by Bacon, Hirst, Perry and Freud set for Sunderland

Looking forward to when this thread gets bumped in a few months time.

“Well I was going to go, but then I saw you had to register for the tickets and then queue up for 15mins to get one, and the tickets were £4 so we sacked it off and went to Jameson’s.”

Cultural oasisisisis.

Bacon butties and Fred Perry polos?

Are you suggesting there are other tops available in other parts of the country?

Utter nonsense. Next you’ll be claiming you can get trainers that aren’t Adidas gazelles.

Last edited:

Looking forward to when this thread gets bumped in a few months time.

“Well I was going to go, but then I saw you had to register for the tickets and then queue up for 15mins to get one, and the tickets were £4 so we sacked it off and went to Jameson’s.”

Cultural oasisisisis.

There’s a remarkably unpleasant streak in you, you know?

Probably have a withered heart imo.

No mate, didn't realise that was on. Can't say I noticed any signs either but then again I wasn't really looking.

Going by the picture you've posted I wish I had now.
Still on and you can get in that bit without a ticket. It's the gallery opposite where the Da Vinci one was on. There's also a video showing how he builds up from a rough sketch to the level of detail in the finished article.

Still on and you can get in that bit without a ticket. It's the gallery opposite where the Da Vinci one was on. There's also a video showing how he builds up from a rough sketch to the level of detail in the finished article.

I'll have to have a dodge in next time I'm in the town. Thanks for the heads up mate.

Back