Workplace stereotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few people go to the gym at dinner times. The office bores are 2 under exercised blokes who because they go to the gym will give advice to everyone else even if the don't want any. One of them talks endlessly about his routine that seems to change every week but doesn't listen to what anyone else is doing.

In fact a major part of modern life is that people talk without listening.
Agree ,maybe a side effect of social network posting that doesn't reply ?

Which ones have you got at your place?

I've got the fat, lazy incompetent twat beside me who blames everyone else for his faults. Also talks about himself non stop.

We seem to be missing a serial dieter at present like.
Thats where you are going wrong ...working

Which ones have you got at your place?

I've got the fat, lazy incompetent twat beside me who blames everyone else for his faults. Also talks about himself non stop.

We seem to be missing a serial dieter at present like.

I can supply these. How many would you like ? They start at about 2 clem overweight up to at least twice the weight of a normal human being.

Just the car radio when I'm driving between calls.
Well hello there. That's an open goal but as a gent, I won't mention, how much or owt like that?

It would drive me insane putting up with anyone who I didn't like at work.I genuinely like all of the lads I work with.
You are Darren Gibson and I claim my prize

Last edited by a moderator:
A few managers who love to bully to cover their own failures. More than a few who will put up with being bullied. I guess this is more prevalent than ever now.

I'm 9 days into a new job and already sick of the ***** I work with.

One is about 17clem and complains she has to have a chicken salad for Sunday dinner yet eats f***ing 5 bags of crisps and 3 chocolate bars during work hours and that ain't including breaks.

Then there's the homosexual bloke who no doubt would be a canny lad if he wasn't more camp than butlins in the 6 weeks holidays. Jazzzzzz handssssssss

Should of took a f***ing factory job

There's a young 'un at our office who regularly brings in trays of cakes or pies or fruit, then emails everyone to tell them of his gift to them.

We've got bets on the day he comes in armed to the teeth and goes absolutely f@@king postal.

Another bloke has just retired who couldn't function without his regular 7-8 pints at lunchtime - a holdover from when all decent-sized Civil Service offices had on-site, subsidised Social clubs/bars.

The lazy speaker, you know, the ones that refuse to put their tongues between their teeth when pronouncing 'th'.

'...free of them'
'I was finking...'
'Ve fing is...'

Invariably talking utter pap as well.

They also use the word 'pacific' instead of 'specific'. Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back