Workplace stereotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones have you got at your place?

I've got the fat, lazy incompetent twat beside me who blames everyone else for his faults. Also talks about himself non stop.

We seem to be missing a serial dieter at present like.

I retired last April but we had a bloke who was a genuine Colin Hunt. The man who considered himself to be the "office joker" - spinning bow ties the lot - always dressed as an elf at Xmas - you know the type.

I saw one lass give him a well earned bunch of fives when he grabbed her bum but despite my encouragement she would not make a formal complaint - which sadly meant that he would only continue to do it to others. The worst of it was that the CEO ( a woman with no sense of humour) thought that the bastard was a riot and good for staff moral. I am looking forward to the day when she has her arse grabbed by the idiot.

Work with one bloke who has all the following attributes: Moaning c*nt. f***ing sap. Snidey bastard. Kiss-arse tosser. Snitch. Smarmy bastard. Apart from that he's alreet.

I have a fellow worker who isn't what he says he is with no qualifications to support his employment but makes it up buying tools to make him look good....that's cos he's a total spanner...even said where did you do your hnc I said wearside college... he says is that bede college... tit

thats the mirror daft daft arse

Oh aye, this reminds me, we've also got a lad who think he's hilarious but his craic is shit and he throws a strop when nee one laughs at his patter

I hate to think which one I am.

Overly-keen arsehole I think.

Nah I reckon you're the youngun all the lads like to rib and give you a hard time but nee one else is allowed to say owt to you or else the lads will knack them.

Are you sure it isn't some sort of Fight Club scenario?

You work from home then?

He actually could pass for Meatloaf in that fillum no you mention it :lol:

Last edited:
Clock watching, responsibility shirking, lazy, overpaid moaners in one of my old places. And yawners, sniffers, munchers and crunchers. And people wearing cowboy/bush hats in every place I've worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back