Working rights - help

Ask them to remove your personal data inline with GDPR policies and that any further use of your data will be reported to the information commissioners office.

I started a new job nearly three months ago. I've been grafting me balls off trying to make a good impression. I think it's going well but. there's always a but, HR are useless. I've told them I've not been paid yet and if I don't get paid soon I'm in deep deep shit. They claim I have been paid. What can I do?

I started a new job nearly three months ago. I've been grafting me balls off trying to make a good impression. I think it's going well but. there's always a but, HR are useless. I've told them I've not been paid yet and if I don't get paid soon I'm in deep deep shit. They claim I have been paid. What can I do?
Ask the OP to transfer his second salary to you. Everyone is happy then.

ACAS.

Surely the sensible thing to do would be to send them a letter by recorded delivery pointing out what has happened, what steps you have taken to bring it to their attention and asking them to rectify the situation they have created.

Any further payments they make to you is put into a seperate bank account and you don’t touch it.

Eventually they will realise what has happened and will want their money back. Don’t listen to anyone on here telling you to keep and spend the cash. It’s not yours and never was and by treating it as if it was could lay you open to possible criminal charges.
Still a ball ache with Inland revenue
Sounds like them his working for

Ask them to provide evidence of the BACS transfer.

Get bank statements for the last three months.

Compare the two in front of them

Well they have your bank details and can technically retreive any accidental transfer of funds - but it would be a right fuck on for them if you closed your account and started another one transferring your direct debits with another (non associated) bank.
;)

I got paid around 40,000 Euros from a company i left before it stopped, but no one got in touch, I did send a few emails to them, but they were never answered. I stuck the money in a separate account, and thought I'd got away with it, then around 8 months later when they were doing their yearly accounts/review it was noticed, and asked me to send it back.

The bloke who was recovering it was inferring I'd been a little dishonest, then I sent him the emails with him copied on one of them, and the others to his bosses, asking not to pay me anymore and give me an account to send it back to, he then changed his tune.

A lot of people who say they are commited to a job then backing out on this thread.

Back