Working remotely

Why not give it a go somewhere a little closer to home, like mainline Europe?

Might feel like a bit less of an upheaval.

Need to get out of my comfort zone more, trying to push myself a bit more

Got an en email back from co work office in New Orleans _$200 for 24/7 access for a month looks pretty cool too

Daft question, but if you're working overseas, don't you need to get visas sorted?
You try that New Orleans stuff and Homeland Seurity find out you'll be in a cell and thrown out sharpish.

Daft question, but if you're working overseas, don't you need to get visas sorted?
You try that New Orleans stuff and Homeland Seurity find out you'll be in a cell and thrown out sharpish.

Nope, I’m working for uk clients with uk income. From the outside can see what you mean but it’s not an issue. I dunno long term the impact would be but I’m gonna be passing through, no more than a month.

I have checked all this out. If I was working for US clients might be a problem but I don’t plan on doing that certainly not in America obviously

Reason it was an issue in my last job was was working for a uk company as a full time employee, you’re allowed to work abroad remotely but only a certain amount of days a year and no more than 30 consecutive

Last edited:
Try something like Regus, they have office facilities all over the world. Basic virtual office should be something like $120.00 per month, plus add-ones if you want extras.

Back