Working remotely

I work remotely and I pop in to the office every few months for a day. Don't need to do it so when I go is down to me.

In the winter I have thought about going somewhere warm for a few months and working from there. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether I could find somewhere that had reliable internet with no cap. I'm also not sure how long I could use my mobile abroad before they kicked off about it. I'm fairly certain that work wouldn't be too fussed about it but I could do it without them knowing.

I work remotely and I pop in to the office every few months for a day. Don't need to do it so when I go is down to me.

In the winter I have thought about going somewhere warm for a few months and working from there. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether I could find somewhere that had reliable internet with no cap. I'm also not sure how long I could use my mobile abroad before they kicked off about it. I'm fairly certain that work wouldn't be too fussed about it but I could do it without them knowing.

Loads of places with good internet, its fairy big business now remote working from the initial research I have done.

You seem like you are pretty much in my position last year, could probably do it, but I didn't tell them when I probs should have. I don't use my phone for work though. Which was a bonus.

I was even thinking about going to New Orleans and maybe living there for a month, love the place, they have some great co-work office with 24/7 passes for like a few hundred dollars a month. I emailed them and they said lots of people in same situation as me there doing it.

The real type rather than pretendy one, would be my guess.

go away you complete and utter psycho.

Just so I don't have to bore through four pages, can I boil this down to Johnson moving abroad because he can't get a girlfriend?

Just so I don't have to bore through four pages, can I boil this down to Johnson moving abroad because he can't get a girlfriend?

What’s wrong with you?:confused:

I was in Vietnam recently and met a group of people who were there with this Work and Travel Abroad Programs for Professionals | Remote Year they seemed to be pretty pleased with it.
Would mean you were with a group so not totally on your own, I think they sorted out a lot of the logistics as well. Although there are pluses and minuses with that.

Yeah some them cheers, got its benefits for sure, part of the enjoyment for me is planning stuff myself though.

Last edited:

Back