Working remotely

I do, PR, Copywriting, SEO and anything like that

Since Jan just been getting projects and deadlines to do them by, the odd skype conference, bout it.

Funnily enough one of my best mates is getting divorced, and he got married just over a year ago :lol:, you couldnt be more right.

Never encountered any copywriting gigs that let you work remotely and whatever hours you want. Don’t you have to meet deadlines throughout the day and respond to feedback?

Never encountered any copywriting gigs that let you work remotely and whatever hours you want. Don’t you have to meet deadlines throughout the day and respond to feedback?

Nope, my main client I used to work for years back, just writing adverts, I know what they want like back of my hand. There's loads of freelance copywriting like, my old boss was the one who pointed be towards it.

I get sent the product, the brief and the deadline, obviously they will tell me if its shite but not happened so far

You a copywriter?

I think I’m shite at it as well but i’m managing to to blag myself a career out of it.

Haven’t a clue about SEO mind.

SEO is the biggest load of bollocks around, but seems to be big business, thats very unrewarding work I find like.

I am not earning loads off all this like, quite the opposite, but could have a decent experience doing it around Asia etc, money would go a lot further.

It was last september. I suspect that he claimed it was a year ago to throw people off the scent. Didn't work though :)

Why would I do that? Throw them off the scent about what?

I wanted them to remember the last thread thats why I mentioned it

what the fuck is wrong with you? Do I know you or something? I have no idea who you are and why you keeping doing this.

Are you sure you weren't just on holiday?

:lol: aye probably like. worked too though

was more just seeing if it worked tbh

It’s utter f***ing bullshit

agreed.

Back