Working remotely

You can’t do it mate if that’s what your thinking, you have a dog now.

She’s just learnt to shit and piss on the fake grass i’ve got on my roof terrace and I couldn’t be more proud. Don’t tell me how to raise my dog mate you wouldn’t understand unless you had one.

What it sounds like. He denied it of course, despite making exactly the same typos as the twitter account and same aggressive style. ie verbally attack anyone who disagrees with him.

I don’t do twitter. Were you the victim of these alleged attacks?

I’m reporting you, hopefully you can just leave the thread alone, I’m not sure why you keep doing this. I’m selling for advice, and not from you, if you’ve got nothing positive to say please stop taking the piss it’s not very nice.

How’d you mean? I don’t work set hours, could work from cafe if u wanted

Fair point, always comparing meself can’t help it

Don’t fancy a week in Coventry getting bags of shit thrown on me
Ignore list broken again?

Yeah, Airbnb, only 3 n bit weeks like, it worked out in the sense that nobody realised, I don't think they'd have cared less anyway. As I said before was just in back of my mind so couldn't really relax.

I would be the same re not being able to relax. What sort of work do you do if it doesn’t matter what hours you work? I thought you worked in PR.

She’s just learnt to shit and piss on the fake grass i’ve got on my roof terrace and I couldn’t be more proud. Don’t tell me how to raise my dog mate you wouldn’t understand unless you had one.

I don’t do twitter. Were you the victim of these alleged attacks?

Genuinelly no idea what he is talking about, I have a twitter account in my own name and I use it for work too, so wouldn't be the smartest thing to do to abuse Dogbark

He does this every thread when I try and look for advice and I have absolutely no idea why.

I did for a bit mate worked out ok,when it Vietnam, was just in back of my mind that might get caught, nobody noticed at work

How you mean a year? Yeah well just at the age where everyone’s settling down, sometimes feels like I’m still fannying around

You’ve got a point mate
Remember the thread, just can’t believe it’s a year

If you don’t do it you’ll regret it, and by the time you get back most of those marriages would have ended

I would be the same re not being able to relax. What sort of work do you do if it doesn’t matter what hours you work? I thought you worked in PR.

I do, PR, Copywriting, SEO and anything like that

Since Jan just been getting projects and deadlines to do them by, the odd skype conference, bout it.

Remember the thread, just can’t believe it’s a year

If you don’t do it you’ll regret it, and by the time you get back most of those marriages would have ended

Funnily enough one of my best mates is getting divorced, and he got married just over a year ago :lol:, you couldnt be more right.

You think I have been abusing Janey on twitter? :eek::eek::lol:

Last edited:

Back