Not open for further replies.
A few useful words for you:

Chiroilee = beautiful
Markhamat = please
Rakhmat = thank you
Kha / Evet = yes
Yok = no
Qancha = how much

That should be enough to buy the services of a local prozzie. ;)

Why's that? (genuine question)

They earn next to nothing, even those working in Oil & Gas, and know we expats are on good money.
Even the locals I work with are of the opinion that they should be in charge and they do not need expats. Obviously given their total lack of experience this is not correct however many believe it.
The local woman are looking for a way out. Expats with disposable income are the route out. The locals do not like that either.

They earn next to nothing, even those working in Oil & Gas, and know we expats are on good money.
Even the locals I work with are of the opinion that they should be in charge and they do not need expats. Obviously given their total lack of experience this is not correct however many believe it.
The local woman are looking for a way out. Expats with disposable income are the route out. The locals do not like that either.

I love the way that Africans/Romanians etc working in the UK are 'Immigrants' but UK people working/living abroad are 'Ex-Pats'.................. Racist ?

I love the way that Africans/Romanians etc working in the UK are 'Immigrants' but UK people working/living abroad are 'Ex-Pats'.................. Racist ?
but there is no dought that the natives call the ex pats immigrants and much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back