Working from home

Depends how much you do it mate

You need both

I work only from home, don’t think it suits me

I’d say 1 day from home, 4 in office be best

My balance is currently 50% office, 50% client site.

I’m allowed a day wfh regardless for no real reason other than most people do it on Fridays. I sort of prefer coming in.

If I need to wfh any day though I can do it within reason.

The offer of working from the office in Shoreditch five days a week with flexible working hours/late starts/early finishes and the option to work remotely if needs be was a dream come true, just a shame it didn't materialise.

Aye sounds ideal, used to work near Shoreditch, good crack

My balance is currently 50% office, 50% client site.

I’m allowed a day wfh regardless for no real reason other than most people do it on Fridays. I sort of prefer coming in.

If I need to wfh any day though I can do it within reason.

Sounds reasonable

Had some cracking days watching the cricket working from home but others when I’m desperate for some interaction

Aye sounds ideal, used to work near Shoreditch, good crack

Purely because I live up the road and can walk into work, then you're perfectly placed for after work drinks.

Working with a load of old bastards and working from home all the time means I don't really buzz for a drink on a Friday, it's just another day (because I keep going to the pub out of boredom).

Purely because I live up the road and can walk into work, then you're perfectly placed for after work drinks.

Working with a load of old bastards and working from home all the time means I don't really buzz for a drink on a Friday, it's just another day (because I keep going to the pub out of boredom).

Totally relate to the last bit, I’ve lost the plot with the drink in pubs lately I think it’s because I have nowhere to go. Aye Friday makes no difference. Work some weekends too nall

Totally relate to the last bit, I’ve lost the plot with the drink in pubs lately I think it’s because I have nowhere to go. Aye Friday makes no difference. Work some weekends too nall

You know that thing when you finish work and you absolutely cannot wait to get home and drop your bag, make some food you've been looking forward to all day and stick the telly on? Haven't felt that **** for a while.

Can't be arsed being in the house over the weekend either because it feels the same as being at work. Even all the shops, boozers and places to go round near where I live just remind me of being at work.

I used to work for an agency in Shoreditch, opposite the bike shed. Only stayed for 6 months as the commute was killing me (I live in Kent).

I joined to assist with marketing recruitment. PPC, programmatic etc. Ended up working mostly digital product roles though (my expertise). Work in house now since getting the mortgage, needed stability and a bigger base.

Well my experience with recruiters and my opinion of them is right down there with estate agents. Never had a good experience even when I've been placed in a job. I'll reserve judgement on RedCat for the time being.

Working from home or working from work, it's still work, monotonous and tedious. The home factor pales into insignificance after a short period of time.

Well my experience with recruiters and my opinion of them is right down there with estate agents. Never had a good experience even when I've been placed in a job. I'll reserve judgement on RedCat for the time being.
Fair enough mate, and I know plenty of people who feel the same. There’s plenty of shit recruiters out there. Short sighted and only thinking about short term KPI’s/commission.

That’s why when you’re good at what you do and can get someone a good gig and a big raise to go with it, everyone wins.

If they'd employ that knacker I'd not be expecting much
Haven’t seen you pipe up for a while Chopsy, you ok hun? Xx

Last edited:
Fair enough mate, and I know plenty of people who feel the same. There’s plenty of shit recruiters out there. Short sighted and only thinking about short term KPI’s/commission.

That’s why when you’re good at what you do and can get someone a good gig and a big raise to go with it, everyone wins.

Haven’t seen you pipe up for a while Chopsy, you ok hun? Xx

Been busy marra

Back