Working at TSB, North Hylton

wq0pco

Midfield
Anybody on here work/worked there or know anybody who has/does? Specifically the fraud team/dept?

It's got wide reviews on Indeed, some say it was great, others absolutely hated it. The shift patterns don't look too grand, but if the environment is enjoyable, that would make a difference.

If you wish to message me directly, rather than give your name away on here, feel free.

Thanks in advance.

sister works there, shift patterns aren't great, but as far as call centre work goes it's probably ok.
I think what she hates is the complaints which are constant especially as TSB has been a bit of a mess lately,
so if you can't deal with the fact that everyone you speak to will probably be a raging **** (she can't) probably best to avoid.

Worked in a few call centres as a lad. Great for social life type things but soul destroying ultimately.

Having someone that you have no respect for, waxing lyrical about when they used to do your job, to try and inspire you drove me mad.

I was contacted by someone last week who couldn’t string a sentence together about that job - he then rang me back and went through my CV then told me he would see his manager and ring me back. Later in the day he rang me to tell me I’d got a job there and he would call back with a start date. He emailed me saying he was too busy to call me and he would call after 4pm last Tuesday - haven’t heard from him since.

Something didn’t seem right about it though so I’ve left it. Got a few interviews for other jobs coming up.

I was contacted by someone last week who couldn’t string a sentence together about that job - he then rang me back and went through my CV then told me he would see his manager and ring me back. Later in the day he rang me to tell me I’d got a job there and he would call back with a start date. He emailed me saying he was too busy to call me and he would call after 4pm last Tuesday - haven’t heard from him since.

Something didn’t seem right about it though so I’ve left it. Got a few interviews for other jobs coming up.

Sounds like he's been sacked for poor judgement during hiring processes.

Never mind mate.

I was given an offer there, but ended up withdrawing.... something not quite right (I am a TSB customer as it happens) - has some terrible reviews on Indeed. Didn't want to take the chance of moving into a hell-hole, with Sat/Sun working as well

Back